• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

YEEEAAAH!

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Guys
Well after a horrendous week at work with a couple of assualts thrown in and a few restraints to boot i stood on the scales this morning and yeeeaaah i've reached 3 milestones. I am now into the 12's weighing in at 12 stone 13lbs, i've reached my century having lost 101lbs and last but by no means least my bmi is now under 30 and all of this in 7 months! So for all of you guys who are in the early stages of your journey i really hope that my success along with others on here continue to motivate you all and help with any doubts you may have! xxx
I'M off to York for the weekend might even have a wee dram to celebrate lol xx

:553::553: grats!! :553::553:

Wow, well done you, I bet you feel fantastic!!!!! It is stories like yours, that tell me I am doing the right thing in having my surgery in a couple of months time, even though I sometimes feel scared xxx

CONGRATULATIONS! That is the most amazing news ever.

Well done you. Hope you have a nice weekend down here in Yorkshire. Are you visiting friends or just having a weekend away?

Enjoy and well done

Jo
x

Well done hun, and enjoy the weekend:553:

Hi Guys
Well after a horrendous week at work with a couple of assualts thrown in and a few restraints to boot i stood on the scales this morning and yeeeaaah i've reached 3 milestones. I am now into the 12's weighing in at 12 stone 13lbs, Woo hoo, awesome achievement, what a great milestone:553:

i've reached my century having lost 101lbs.
A century, fantastic, you rock!!

and last but by no means least my bmi is now under 30 That is brilliant, well done!

and all of this in 7 months! Fabulous achievement, you are an inspiration to us all.

So for all of you guys who are in the early stages of your journey i really hope that my success along with others on here continue to motivate you all and help with any doubts you may have! xxx
I'M off to York for the weekend might even have a wee dram to celebrate lol xx
You deserve it, cheers!!

A MASSIVE well done, I hope your so so proud of yourself, your a inspriation to all xx

Allie you are so deserving of this fantastic loss, enjoy your break and your wee dram xxx

ps, please oh please put some new pics up, i wanna see the differences xx

Wowzer!!! What a great week goals wise, that is fantastic.
HUGE well done xx
Steph xx

Well done Allie, congrats x 3. Very inspirational x x x

Back