• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

YEEEAAAH!

:happy096::happy096::happy096:Wow well done Allie you are definately an inspiration to me. Enjoy your weekend you definately deserve it.

Well done on you hat trick
Have a great w/e

You must be elated you have done fabulously!
Enjoy York, let your hair down a little:D
Congratulations!:553:

Congratulations Allie you have done fantastically well. Super big hug & hope you have a brill weekend.

That's great news well done i'm really happy for you. :)

:)Great results in just 7 months:)

Hope you have a great weekend - I've not been to York for about 40 years - but backing it's not changed too much!

Woohooo!! Great achievement in such a short time..you're an inspiration x

Wow, your story is very similar to mine except I haven't quite got that 100lb yet, you have inspired me!

Are you a psychiatric nurse by any chance? If so, the similarities in our stories just got even spookier :) xx

Allie, That is fantastic you have done so well. Over 7st is brilliant, and to get your bmi under 30 wow wow wow.

Woooow well done

Ali
xx

Hi Guys
Just logged on after wekend away and wow thanks,thanks and thanks again for the lovely comments its with your support and kind words that i have got this far so only too happy to return the favour. I don't seem to be able to thank some of you so please consider yourselves thanked. Rose i manage a childrens home is that spooky enough hee hee! Lots of hugs to everyone for the lovely wishes xx

Well done Allie, I am so proud of you. I won't recognise you when we next meet. What an inspiration! I'm still waiting, and will start my counselling sessions next Monday, (if I can find someone to look after the girls). Glad you had a great weekend away.

Rebirth xx

Back