• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

woo hoo Lost 7 stone!!! & jealous people...

Willow65

Hi all

I only come on here if i need guidance or something to shout about. Well i have lost 7st and i am bl**dy made up with myself. I have just come back from Cuba - so i am lovely and brown and felt ace in a size 18/20 costume and no one starting at me.

My friend rang me last night to say she met with another mutual friend who was happy for my weight loss, but would be "pi**ed off" if i got a tummy tuck on the NHS too. (can i just point out at this time that i want to be a size 14 only and i am lucky that i can eat as i have friends who cant and are looking unhealthy).

My hubby is ace - i was obviously upset about this comment and he said just wind her up and tell her you're going to have a boob job too LOL!!!!

reading between the lines, she has applied to WLS and been turned down - so the Green Eyed Monster is lurking.

rant over
xxxxxx

sod em! im with ya hubby , if the nhs say your worthy who has the right to judge you? im sure youve paid your dues,,,,as for no one staring ,are you sure about that? lol you sound gorgeous ,im sure they were staring for whole different reasons this time xx well done you!,

Congratulations, you've done really well, I agree with your hubby too, Karen x

The nhs is there for a reason in this country and we have as much right as everyone else to ask from help from it when we need it !! That makes my blood boil people like that but so obviously jealous lol ,, x

Congratulations on your loss and sod jealous people x x

Hi Evryone,

I am posting this smillie face in at least ten forums just so that I can get my 50 posts to be able to do more stuff in here. Please forgive me in advance.

:banana dancer: :thankyou:

lmao i love that smilie!

Congrats on your weight loss Willow. It's even more difficult to get a tummy tuck on the nhs than it is wls so they won't give it to you unless you qualify. Sod jealous friends.

Congrats hun, pleased for you. Go with hubby and say your having everything done, be like the bionic woman, god i would never be jealous of someone like that, but i have a few friends that are very negative about my operation and think they think im going to give them a run for there money when thinner, and too right i am ha haxx

Well Done on the weight loss and Sod the lot of them,

Well done, you shout as much as you want girl!!!! Take no notice of what others say, you have done the hard work.Wind em up good style lol xx

Ooh I hate people like that. I used to have a couple of friends who always loved the fact I was fat, even said to my face that they loved it as it made them look slimmer!!!

Whenever I was losing weight they would try and sabotage it (not that I needed any help).

I have very little to do with them now however, as soon as I am super slim, gorgeous and brimming with confidence I shall be calling them up and asking if they fancy a night out to catch up!

Ha lets see how long the fake smiles last for after I walk in!

Congratulations on your weight loss hon, you have done brilliantly. I believe if your friend is that bothered she cant be very supportive towards you and who needs friends like that, so I agree with your hubby, wind her up! xxx

Thanks everyone - and i've decided and told all my friends and family that i dont fancy having any more surgery. so if i have extra skin i am just going to pull in up and have a 3rd boob xxxxxxx

Well done on your weight loss
And I agree tell her your having a boob job
Too hehe xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Willow,

Well done love, great to see the journey's that all the people on here are having or had. You are all my inspirations rolled into one and I now know I can do this without hesitation.

NHS is our national health service, as tax payers we are entitled to whatever means are at our disposal. What gripes me and what should gripe your friend (I am not predjudice) is when assylum seekers, illegal immigrants can come into the UK and get treatment and other benefits that we as tax payer pay towards.

Rant over because that ist why I was responding to your post.

Your friend as you and others have so rightly pointed out is jealous that you got your funding first. If she keeps at them she too will be on this same journey.

Keep up the great work, its obviously had a profound effect on your life. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ive had a couple of people at work say the same thing to me they are hell bent on bringing up that i used nhs money for my op but really they are only jealous they moaned when i coulnt do my job properly because i was 2 over weight but now they moan because they think ive taken advantage of the nhs...... I just turn things around on them how much would i have cost the nhs in 5 years time or 10 when i was dying people are cruel and they will never understand the troubles of being fat ive lost 8 stone the feeling is amazing isnt it dont let these smalll minded people bring u down as soon as we have nice weather get out the and flaunt it girl im pretty sure that we deserve it dont we lol.

KEEP FIGHTING DONT LET THEM WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE
XX

Back