• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HEALTHY BMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW well done nic that is great news.your a superstar and a great inspiration to us all x x

Congrats on that fantastic achievement Nic. Great results for an excellent job. Well done :clap::clap::clap:.

Congratulations Phatgirl. I can honestly say i can think of hardly anyone else more deserving of such a reward...

You inspire and give advice so freely on this site. You are always motivational and never judgemental... Long may you enjoy your little leaps of joy for your new wonderful bmi!

Hugs of happiness xx

ehmmmm nic does this mean that you and j will be having less dummy runs and more practice to get the wheels in motion?!!!!

I have reached a healthy BMI and I have to shout about it! I posted it on my diary thread but I wanted to share my excitement with you all. I HAVE DONE IT! I actually crossed over to healthy BMI last week but I thought I had two more pounds to go (had written my goal as 157lbs not 159lbs) so I didn't notice. When I logged onto my weight loss ticker to change the theme I noticed it!

Here I am just 10 months out and I have a healthy BMI, I am amazed and excited. I have never since the age of 11 ever been in the healthy weight classification. I wanna jump for joy but knowing my clumsy self I would fall and break something! So it is gentle tiny jumps of joy for me...

For all those who are waiting for surgery or have recently had it, can't wait to hear about your jumps of joy in the very near future. You will be doing a happy dance very, very soon!
Nic;)

Wow, you have done so well. Well deserved congratulations to you x

well done nic, thats amazing you really are an inspiration! agree with Karlos you ought to have a party. do you have a regular exercise regime?

See what happens when you dont log on for a night! Well done Nic thats fantastic news x

Congratulations Nic - this is an amazng acheivement and you totally deserve it!!!!!!!!

What a difference 10 months makes!bet you never in your wildest dreams thought this day would come.Inspiring to us all,congratulations.

Way to go Nic. I'm really chuffed for ya hun. Keep on shouting & jumping cuz you have done yourself proud sweetie. xx

Back