• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HEALTHY BMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phatgirl

I have reached a healthy BMI and I have to shout about it! I posted it on my diary thread but I wanted to share my excitement with you all. I HAVE DONE IT! I actually crossed over to healthy BMI last week but I thought I had two more pounds to go (had written my goal as 157lbs not 159lbs) so I didn't notice. When I logged onto my weight loss ticker to change the theme I noticed it!

Here I am just 10 months out and I have a healthy BMI, I am amazed and excited. I have never since the age of 11 ever been in the healthy weight classification. I wanna jump for joy but knowing my clumsy self I would fall and break something! So it is gentle tiny jumps of joy for me...

For all those who are waiting for surgery or have recently had it, can't wait to hear about your jumps of joy in the very near future. You will be doing a happy dance very, very soon!
Nic;)

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO congratulations Nic that is really fantastic and is so inspiring!!! I cant wait to meet up with you and everyone else at the Salford Meeting!!! How are you going to celebrate?

Congratulations! That is so fabulous.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO congratulations Nic that is really fantastic and is so inspiring!!! I cant wait to meet up with you and everyone else at the Salford Meeting!!! How are you going to celebrate?

Looking forward to meeting you too hun. Not sure if I am going to do anything special, just can't stop smiling, probably look like I am a bit crazy! My landlord just came by and kept saying 'there is nothing left of you, you are disappearing' which was sweet but totally not true. I still have more to lose and need to get more fit which doesn't happen by sitting around so I need to get moving, lol!

WOOOTT !! Ive been watching that there target of yours waiting for you to hit it.

Congrats hun :D

Splendid news - what an achievement and an inspiration to all of us pre-ops and newly post-ops. Well done you.

PS - and I would love to meet you all but I live over on the East and there are no meets local to me - Manchester is a bit far for a social!

That is absolutely fantastic Nic well done you

You should celebrate with a party.

:wow:Nic - you are such an inspiration! Well done on your fantastic achievement.:scale: Mxx

Nic I'm so pleased for you and can I just say thank you for being so supportive of others.

Congratulations, now go and think of something special you can do to celebrate.

xxx

wwooooooooo hooooooo nic thats brillaint hun, well done and congratulations xxxxxxx

Woop Woop that's fantastic Nic - you have had an amazing weight loss and you are an inspiration to new and old Minis always there if we need you with sound advice.

May you always be the healthy good-looking woman you are and my your star always be high in the sky. Sending hugs with fairy dust to keep you sparkling xx

Thats fab! :)

xxx

that is fantastic well done you x i keep thinking this time next year i may have lost lots of weight then think no it will ever happen, im sure you thought that plenty of times last year and look at you now , fantastic news on the bmi x

Back