• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

reaching weightloss target & more

cherry

Morning girls.... so yep i start my day with another question :eek: but ive had my weightloss target ok of 4kgs.... once ive reached that do i stop or just carry on?.... if i lose alot more will the hopsital think i can do it myself?or will they see it as more committment?.... obviously its better if i lose more i understand this but i wouldnt want them to then turn around and say oooo well.. if you ve lost this much then you can do it...... mine is a maintaining its never done it always comes back on.... its because i was thinking about doing slim fast for say a month... and eat a weight watchers meal at night so obviously you would lose a fair amount of weight on that, im doing that also for my liver so i know i ahve done everything i could to make sure its small enough for surgery... what did you guys do??..... would love to hear from sunderland paitents esp as thats where im going just to see there experiances from the hospital xx

my target was 6kgs - I have lost that and want to exceed it a little bit - put on weight after my seminar between appointments so want to get to what i was at seminar! as long as you dont put weight on!! if I lose more then i wont feel pressured to maintain the target as long as i never put weight on!

they see the weight loss as a positive thing Kelly if you lose more than the target set they will be happy that your showing a commitment to them you will not be punished but praised for it x

o cool liz i just worried incase i lose to much (so to speak) and them thinking hmmmm she can do this herself... eek x

o cool liz i just worried incase i lose to much (so to speak) and them thinking hmmmm she can do this herself... eek x

they know all of us are there as we can lose weight, the problem is keeping it off, they see any weight loss as a good thing they see it as your showing willing to them, please dont worry x

i was gonna say same as liz i asked teh other day what happens if i lose too much they said we willl still do it as you cant keep it off x

Back