• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Read All About it

Karlos

My other half Val has had her story of life with me printed in this weeks Bella magazine. Though it is quite different to the story she wrote it is overall a positive WLS story for a change. I don't think I can link top it online but if you find a copy in your hairdressers in a week or two its worth a quick read.

Oh Ill try and get hold of a copy tommorrow :D All these superstars....Im quite starstruck ;) Missed you lots at the meeting tonight (HUG) XX

Ill be looking out for bella....well done xxxx

My other half Val has had her story of life with me printed in this weeks Bella magazine. Though it is quite different to the story she wrote it is overall a positive WLS story for a change. I don't think I can link top it online but if you find a copy in your hairdressers in a week or two its worth a quick read.

Karlos,
You're one of my favourites on this forum :worthy:- you're such an inspiration :worthy: - but so helpful, forthright and humble too. :) :)

Anyway enough of my saccharine infused arse licking ...:kissass: :eek: but I will be buying said magazine just because I think you're fabbo.:D

Yep, I'm gonna go get me a copy too

Karlos,
You're one of my favourites on this forum :worthy:- you're such an inspiration :worthy: - but so helpful, forthright and humble too. :) :)

Anyway enough of my saccharine infused arse licking ...:kissass: :eek: but I will be buying said magazine just because I think you're fabbo.:D

Lol.....Im sure he will appreciate the arse licking ;) XX :rotflmao:

ha ha caching, what are you like ? lol. karl i will be getting the bella too. its good that its something positive about wls for a change.

Grrrrrrr I just got back from Tesco and forgot to get it :eek: my mind is like a sieve since my strokes....some days Im worse than others and I should really go back to making lists :D Theres only one problem with that though, I usually make the list and then leave it on the table :eek: XX

awww i read it :D

How did you manage not to get loads of excess skin?

Nice one! I'll be getting my copy x

Jacqui you make me giggle, but it sounds like something i would do too lol xxx

Excellent - I will make sure my daily walk is to the nearest shop to purchase that!! :) xx

Ok ok whos arse do I have to lick?Read it today,great stuff. Karlos we know your a star anyway!Maz x

Haha I wondered why my boxers were a little soggy :D I just thought it was an age thing LOL :D

Thanks you guys are the best. It was written a while ago before some recent events but that's another story, and they were really only interested in Val's perspective.

It bore only a little resemblance to what she said she told them, and they were supposed to let her see the final copy before it went out. If they had to be honest she wouldn't have gone through with it but she forgot to cancel it.

Any way it is what it is and though it made me look a right plonker I do think that it was a positive WLS story in light of some negative stuff recently

Now back to the arse licking whose first? put me down for half an hour LOL :D

Back