• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All done yipeee

Hi Nic

Thinking of you!!!!!!!!!!!! Excited for you too, if you need to chat you know my number, call me anytime day or night..... speak soon mwahhhhhhhh

Ooh lovely choice Nic !! Nice in black too...very classy ! Love it ! Can see u bombing around town in one of those in your sunnies !!....great fun too ! xxx

LOL a nice black sporty number for the new me eh! xxx

Just wanted to pop on and say I'm thinking of you Nic. Sorry I've not been around lately, but have been watching the date getting closer for your op. You sound so positive - I hope I'm as laid back as you when I get that far. Have you done ok on the pre-op diet? Did you find it hard? Will be thinking of you over the next few days, and love to hear after the op. You have my mobile no. Going through a tricky patch so not been around much, but still love popping my nose in when I can.

Hugs
Gerry
:)

Hi Gerry

Thanks so much for taking the time to pop in and send me a message. The pre-op was ok to be honest after a few days.

Sorry to hear your going through a tricky patch and I hope you get your date soon.

Mum will have my mobile tomorrow so she will text you when I'm out of theatre

Take care Gerry and catch you soon xxx

Good luck Nic, hope you have an uneventfull op, great to see you being so positive, i'm a bag of nerves already and still have 4 weeks to go till mine.

Just remember - every great journey starts with a single step :D

Good luck
Richard

Thanks Richard I can't believe I'm still so positive, only slight wobbles so far.
Will catch you before your op.

xxx

Hi Nic hunni:)

I just wanted to say I'm feeling quite emotional for you and wish you all the best, I remember exactly how I felt at this stage before my op and please feel free to call on me should you need an ear.

Good luck hunni this is a great new start for you;)

Hey Zoe it's so lovely to hear from you and thanks very much for your support and no doubt I will be calling on you and don't forget I'm not far from you so can always meet up (don't want you thinking you have no friends near you hun)

:eek:

Nic xxxxxx

Hi Nic

Thinking of you!!!!!!!!!!!! Excited for you too, if you need to chat you know my number, call me anytime day or night..... speak soon mwahhhhhhhh

Hey Mandy my good friend.

Thank you so much for your offer and I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday xxxx

Just wanted to wish you all the very best for your op and recovery xxx

Hi Nic, I'm sure I'll see you in the morning, atleast in the reception! Best wishes for tomorrow though, I'm sure you'll be fine! Remember to shout once your folks have gone if you want company x

Well Nic, it's here!!!!!

How are you feeling?

After all of this waiting, the day you thought would never come has arrived.

I wanted to wish you the best of luck, and I can't wait to hear all about it you when you get back.

Take care sweetie-pie, and speak soon
xxxxx

Good luck Nic, stay positive lass, all will be fine xx

Missy cool eh, new car, no nerves for the op - fantastic. I'm still very excited for you. Do you know which order the ops are going to be yet? Is Shel going first or you?

Hey

New car is brill I love it. No idea which order the ops are but I think Shell with be first then hopefully me second. xx

Hi Nic, I'm sure I'll see you in the morning, atleast in the reception! Best wishes for tomorrow though, I'm sure you'll be fine! Remember to shout once your folks have gone if you want company x

Thanks Shell, see you in the morning x

Hey Nic, just wanted to send u my love and best wishes for tomorrow. You'll do so well once u have the op ...i can feeeeel it !! and look forward to hearing how it all went . Livvy xx

Thanks Livvy

I just can't wait til its over now starting to have a few wobbles now :cry:

On the upside got my lovely new car :D:D:D

Nic xxxx

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Nic. Any idea what time your surgery is?

Will keep my phone by me so I don't miss any messages.

Hugs

Gerry
:)

Thanks Gerry.

No idea what time it will be though sorry but I have shown Mum how to use my phone hopefully you will get a message! Mum will be bringing mobile back in the evening to me so I will be able to text after that xxx

Very good luck for tomorrow, I will be thinking of you

Gill

Thanks very much Gill

Well Nic, it's here!!!!!

How are you feeling?

After all of this waiting, the day you thought would never come has arrived.

I wanted to wish you the best of luck, and I can't wait to hear all about it you when you get back.

Take care sweetie-pie, and speak soon
xxxxx

Thanks so much hun, I've been fine up until late this afternoon and now having a few wobbles but I'll be ok.

Catch you soon xxxxx

Good luck Nic, stay positive lass, all will be fine xx

Hey Ali, I hope you are resting Miss!! Thanks for all your support over last few months matey xxxx

Back