• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All done yipeee

Hey

New car is brill I love it. No idea which order the ops are but I think Shell with be first then hopefully me second. xx

Yup the nurse seemed to think I'd be first cos of my health problems, so hopefully Nic will be straight after!

Thanks Sara hun I'm going to get off now, thanks for all your support and I'll see you again soon.

Night all xxxxx

Hi all

Sorry not been posting for a while as I'm sure you'll understand. Currently staying with my parents and not as easy to get online really (well uncomfortable sitting here) but just wanted to say thanks all for all your wishes, I will update you the full story soon I promise (Shell is much more organised than I am lol). Been to Dr's this morning as I got the dreaded thrush and am also anaemic but will be back soon.

Thanks to my lovely friend Mandy for coming to see me on Saturday with loads of goodies, your a true mate xxxx

Great to see you posting again Nic, even just a bit!! Just take your time and rest, listen to your body. It is not a race, and we all recover differently so enjoy your time with your parents, make sure you let them look after you and look forward to hearing your story in due course. xx

So glad to hear from you Nic. I know what you mean about being uncomfortable typing on the computer - I was exactly the same. Like Ali said we all recover in different ways and it takes time. So as much as I love to hear from you, don't rush to get back online. Take it easy! I hope the Gp sorts you out Missy.
Thinking of you!

Hi Nic,
Welcome back safe and well:grouphugg::grouphugg:I'm so pleased that everything has gone well for you.
I'm so sorry that i didn't get to send you a message before you went in for your op, I was poorly in bed all week but I was thinking about you and shel.
Take things slowly,rest and take your time.
YOU'RE A LOSER NOW YIPEEEEEEEEEEE:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::party0038::party0038:
Take care Misses
Katrina xxxxxxxxxx

oh nic so glad to see you posting again , hope you are resting and feeling better. will keep peeking to read your story. god bless
susie

Hiya Hunny

Hope you got sorted ut at Gp's........... Let me know how alex got on today!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a true friend too

XXXXXXXXXX

Hello Nic,
I haven't been able to get online for a week so just a quickie to say congratulations & well done on your op & well done you!! :)
Love Vicky
xxxx

Hello Nic,
I haven't been able to get online for a week so just a quickie to say congratulations & well done on your op & well done you!! :)
Love Vicky
xxxx

Hi Vicky
Don't worry not been online very much either and thanks. Your turn will soon be here
xxx

Great to see you posting again Nic, even just a bit!! Just take your time and rest, listen to your body. It is not a race, and we all recover differently so enjoy your time with your parents, make sure you let them look after you and look forward to hearing your story in due course. xx

Thanks Ali, nice to be back, Mum has been really looking after me bless her, home for the weekend and then going back to Mum & Dad's on Monday, it's great spending time with them xx

So glad to hear from you Nic. I know what you mean about being uncomfortable typing on the computer - I was exactly the same. Like Ali said we all recover in different ways and it takes time. So as much as I love to hear from you, don't rush to get back online. Take it easy! I hope the Gp sorts you out Missy.
Thinking of you!

Hey Winky
Hope your doing well too, quite amazed at how well I feel then I get really tired but expected. Hopefully see you again soon xxx

Hi Nic,
Welcome back safe and well:grouphugg::grouphugg:I'm so pleased that everything has gone well for you.
I'm so sorry that i didn't get to send you a message before you went in for your op, I was poorly in bed all week but I was thinking about you and shel.
Take things slowly,rest and take your time.
YOU'RE A LOSER NOW YIPEEEEEEEEEEE:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::party0038::party0038:
Take care Misses
Katrina xxxxxxxxxx

Aaaah that's ok and thanks, I don't feel any different as yet but sure I must of lost some lol, well I had lost 22lb in total on the pre-op so not too bad xxx

Welcome back Nic, great to see you posting but as others have said, take some time out for yourself, you need it right now. So pleased to hear that you are now a Looser (as it were).

Sending hygenic recovery type hugs.

Gerry
:)

Thanks Gerry hun, just catching up on threads (I'm shattered now lol). Hope your ok xxx

Sending u hugs Nic, rest up and look foward to reading your posts when your feeling well enough . Take care xxx

Hi Livvy
Thanks hun, hopefully catch you soon xxx

oh nic so glad to see you posting again , hope you are resting and feeling better. will keep peeking to read your story. god bless
susie

Thanks Susie x
Hiya Hunny

Hope you got sorted ut at Gp's........... Let me know how alex got on today!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a true friend too

XXXXXXXXXX

Hey hun
As you know now Alex passed so he's just waiting for a start date now. Still not sure it will work but we'll see xxx

Fantastic news about the op, hope that it went well for you, how are you coping, any dumping or the dreaded wind lol?

Hey hun
No dumping as yet thanks to my Mum and her lovely homemade soups etc. Wind - only had a bit to be honest, was worse in first few days but didn't get any shoulder pain etc xx

u have come a long way and i wish you all the best, it does get easier and im sure you'll feel happier as you become a loser
best wishes
julie

Back