• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

really frightened ....

Dinda said:
I was refused a scan because of my weight - so I understand your fear. I was mortified (and it was my birthday too!) from your photo you don't look as big as me though - so you will probably be fine!
It is just another reason to have the surgery - there are so many things bigger people miss out on, and it is scandalous that decent health care is one of those things!

Good luck.

Don't be fooled by my pic hun I'm a lot bigger than it looks I'm actually size 30/32 :'( I just no how to make myself look simmer on camera lol I will break down if they say no :( Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

They will get it sorted hun and your health is FAR more important than wether you fit into an mri scanner (((hug)).
Just put yourself in a place where what ever they say washes over you, thier thoughts are of no concern to you, only your health and they see plenty of big people these days we are not a small minority anymore !!!!! I was happier in the CT scanner as im terrifide of enclosed tight spaces, they will know by your weight if you will go in or not.
Deep breaths and think pain free soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so all so much, setting off now so al let ya all know :) xxx

Just got home from the mri, it did get done but hurt so much and I'm very disorientated a feel sick now but its done I'm so glad! Xxx

i didnt think they hurt :( how long till u get results?

Caren said:
i didnt think they hurt :( how long till u get results?

The scan doesn't the machine stuck to my ARM and it went blue ... and I got a headache .. al get my results on Thursday Xx

The scan doesn't the machine stuck to my ARM and it went blue ... and I got a headache .. al get my results on Thursday Xx

oh lol well lets hope you get good news, im rooting for ya :) xxx

You prob had it done by the time you get my message... so im gonna say this.....
You were worrying over nothing hun!!
Big Hugs xx

Raynebubble said:
You prob had it done by the time you get my message... so im gonna say this.....
You were worrying over nothing hun!!
Big Hugs xx

I'm home hun thank you I panicked the whole way through an was in a lot of pain but was so still they kept asking if I was ok cos I didn't move at all an she said they normally have to keep telling people to stay still lol all done xxx

Tonibones10 said:
I'm home hun thank you I panicked the whole way through an was in a lot of pain but was so still they kept asking if I was ok cos I didn't move at all an she said they normally have to keep telling people to stay still lol all done xxx

Well done for getting through it chick xxx Good luck for the results xxx

Fuffs said:
Well done for getting through it chick xxx Good luck for the results xxx

Thanks huni I'm so lookin forward to gettin rid of this headache Haha xxx

Glad you got though it hun.... rest up now and hope you feel better soon xx

Glad your home now and it's done now. Try and chill out hunni. Good luck with the results xxx

Glad its all done now , relax & look after yourself now . Good luck for the results xx

Thank you all so much your kind words mean so much to me and I'm so sorry for moaning for the last few days! :S xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think you have had more than enough reason to moan & thats what we , your friends , are here for xx

I'm glad it's done for you Toni, i hope the results are good too xx take care and as long as you keep having a moan we'll know you're ok :)

Back