• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Really upset :o(

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
My hernia repair and tummy tuck has had be cancelled again for a third time.
Due to me having an abscess under my tooth.
The anaesthetist won't risk putting me under with any kind of infection.
So I am now off for a good cry

blimey you're having a time of it getting this op sorted. hope you are all fit and well soon for it to go ahead xx

Oh I am so sorry - not sure i see why he couldnt do it - ugh - i do feel for you x

Oh no! are you on anti biotics for your abcess?

Hopefully they can reschedule soon xx

Oh huni bless ya :( that's not fair at all :( I'm sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

How disappointing for you again; I know it's frustrating but the risk really is not worth it, dental abscesses are caused by bugs that love the heart muscle and can often happen post op with significant cardiac damage and after coming this far to be healthy you would not want to risk then having a dodgy ticker for the rest of your life - I hope you get better really soon, and can look forward to a flat tummy and good teeth :17729: xxxx

Aww so sorry darlin still don't worry too much soon you will be better and they will do the op. Just hang in there babe...it will all be ok
Much love

Heck !! teeth are a real pain in the butt !! Hope they can get your op done very soon hun xxxxxxxxxx

I feel sorry for you Wendy but it really is for the best. Would have been too dangerous to go ahead. Hope your abscess feels better soon and you get a quick reschedule
Hugs, you poor girl xx

oh wendy im so sorry :( hope it comes round quickly for you xxx

Oh no Hun bless you. I hope your tooth heals soon and you get your op ASAP x

Really sorry to hear this news, hopefully you will have a massive beautiful smile soon to demonstrate your feelings about your flat tummy and repaired hernia!

It's going to happen, it will, it will, it will x

so sorry for you hun

oh no hun sorr to hear that... but with an infection they do have to be carefull... hope your not waiting too long xxx

I did wonder, Lamornamiss, when I saw another thread you posted a few days ago (a major moan + giggles) with jokes on the end .... as soon as I saw you mention abscess and antibiotics I thought your TT op might be in danger.

If they went ahead and you ended up with pericarditis you really would regret it.
Any infection poses a risk to anaesthesia, but particularly teeth infections.

Please rest, stay calm, don't stress, and just wait for a new op date ;-)

Thanks every one!!
I think being in so much pain over the weekend but still getting all the house work and ironing sorted really knocked it out of me.:(
The surgeons secretary is off till the 8th of Feb so can't book another date till then.
I had an inkling that they might cancel. But hoped that as my antibiotics finished tomorrow that they might have gone ahead.
I was just so upset that it had to be cancelled again after getting myself psyched up and ready just to have to start again

I know its better if I am fit and well before the op so recovery is quicker as hubby pointed out (He can talk sense sometimes) I think he just likes the house tidy :rolleyes:

Awe ss to hear this, Hope you get another slot real soon xx

Back