• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Reasons for wanting WLS

Reason number zillion and one from me:

I adore nice legwear. Cuban heeled seams, lacys etc. I havewn't worn them since 2007 and for a decade before that. I don't wear legwear at all now; because I am too fat.

I am really feeling the cold today, so thought I'd dig out some super XL numbers to put on as the purple leg look is soooo not a good look, ladies.

I have just spent 15 minutes struggling to getthe effers on. I can't bend and I can't raise my leower legs to my knee. I huffed and puffed so much I could have given the wolf in the 3 little pigs story a run for his money.

I need a blinkin' lie down now... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reason number zillion and one from me:

I adore nice legwear. Cuban heeled seams, lacys etc. I havewn't worn them since 2007 and for a decade before that. I don't wear legwear at all now; because I am too fat.

I am really feeling the cold today, so thought I'd dig out some super XL numbers to put on as the purple leg look is soooo not a good look, ladies.

I have just spent 15 minutes struggling to getthe effers on. I can't bend and I can't raise my leower legs to my knee. I huffed and puffed so much I could have given the wolf in the 3 little pigs story a run for his money.

I need a blinkin' lie down now... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

OMG I so know what you mean Red.

M&S do these fabulous high waisted slimming tights which dont make you look any thinner but do smooth out the lumps and bumps a bit. Trouble is I feel like Ive done a 10 mile run when I finally manage to get them on. Knackered doesnt begin to describe it.

I had the bypass for the same reasons all you girls have mentioned, but I also have one to add.

My mother in law was given the opportunity to have new knees when she was about seventy and she turned the offer down because she was afraid, mainly.
My mom had the offer of a heart bypass when she was seventy five and took it.
At seventy nine my mother in law was in an old peoples home, and still is, she has to be lifted from her wheelchair to her armchair by crane, she cries because she can't get out, everyone around her is asleep, even at 11 o'clock Saturday mornings, it's so depressing and sad.
My mom is still in her own bungalow at ninety, drives her car, goes to the shops, still worries about me and her friends are all awake.
Who made the right decision?
No way was I going to have my Kate pushing me round in a wheelchair.

same reasons here I never had a weight problem was a size 10-12 17 years ago got pregnant and put 6 stone on I was drinking 4 pints of full fat milk aday the one with cream on the top YUM. After my daughter was born I just started to get bigger. I wanna be able to go on long walks with out hearing my heart beating in my head

Back