• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

recognising danger times

serenitylove

well im discovering that school hols and being home all day is not good for me diet wise im getting bored and wanting to pick and graze all day luckily im nice and tight band wise so the few times iv succumed its not been to much of a prob iv decided im going to have to find a new hobbie befor the summer hols . does anyone else have danger times for wanting to munch

Boredom. Habit. Upset.

hiya
cant reply to the school holiday downfall, as both my boys are way past being at school. Just wondering what size band you have, how much do you have in it and when was the last time that you had an adjustment? I seem to be grazing alot lately :wave_cry: but have not had a fill since November and am heading down to London on Saturday for an adjustment.
thanks

MyNewLife:chores016: (huskies rule)
regards
MyNewLife

hiya
cant reply to the school holiday downfall, as both my boys are way past being at school. Just wondering what size band you have, how much do you have in it and when was the last time that you had an adjustment? I seem to be grazing alot lately :wave_cry: but have not had a fill since November and am heading down to London on Saturday for an adjustment.
thanks

MyNewLife:chores016: (huskies rule)
regards
MyNewLife

i have a 14ml band and i have 8.75mls in it im def in the sweet spot and generally have no probs its just resisting the urge but im learning lol

I can well sympathise with you serenitylove I don't think Easter is going to help much either just the thought of all that chocolate! y

evenings are my worst time for wanting to snack, but i am also dreading easter with all that lovely chocolate about, i'm just hoping that i can resist temptation.

I'm on ww but know exactly what you mean.I can be sooooo good all day, but my 'danger zone' is around 4 o'clock, the kids come home start snacking and then bickering, then i get wound up and stuff myself stupid!!!

Back