• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

refused-depressed

DONE SLEEP TESTS-NOWT WORKED-ANYWAY-happy xmas to u all-ive lost about 7lbs in week-not to bad-only another 7/8/ stone to go-i will lose weight for myslef-and 2nd-to show my ex i can-bit hard at mo-her living up and me down-but hopefully she will move soon-ive tried but because its a disabled home-i cant-council said
but once shes gone-then i can try to move on-anyway-i recived a diabatic app at salford-dont know why-just hope the drs not cocked it up again-i was waiting for the endocrinolgy-app=but this came-last mth drs-sent me another app-my dr said the manager sent wrong details-then now this-i dont have sufffer from-so seems like sent to wrong spec again--have to wait unto new yr-so i can call my dr-and get the dr ramtoola-app sorted-anyway happy xmas-and take care

such a trying time for you :( hope things start to look up for you in the New Year xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HEY babes,
just read ur post and so understand how you are feeling. I have a 2 year old daughter and have gained alot of weight in the last few years from emotionally eating. I have been married 20 years so a log time but my husband puts me down constantly.
i have an appointment on the 6th Jan to discuss a band/bypass.. was going to pay privately but hubby wont let me cos of the cost(i agree that this is a debt we really cannot afford right now). so i,m hoping my gp will put me through for referrial to the welsh assembly... fingers crossed hey!!!
as for you.. keep smiling, you have made an excellent choice to make your life better.. omg what will it be like 7 months after surgery!!! i,m writing a list of things i want to do already..top of my list.. two fingers to my darling husband lol

thx for all support--i have to pho my gp again today--as i think the practice manager as made me a wrong app-i have one for diabetes-but not for dr ramtoola-weight-last time the gp went mad at him and asked to send correct one-referal-so not sure whats going on at moment-anyway thx again

The weighloss appointments are usually at the diabetes area of the hospital so maybe thats why? Ring the hospital and ask :D XX

Hi Yankee

You will do this and you will be happy.
In 12 months time you could be about 13 stone, no knee issues, fit as a fiddle, really embracing life with your kids and have a real hot honnie on your arm who you spoil rotten as youve got loads of money from your new job!

..... now thats a thought to get you going!

You can and will do this, the support on this site is amazing.
Im deciding on WLS at the moment to make my life better, if i dont sort myself out i fear i may loose my hubby and job due to my weight.
Keep talking to us and we will support you!

anyone/or more-who live in manc-or near-fancy meeting for a chat etc-after new yr-
and happy new yr to u all

ps if interested email me or leave post on here---maybe we have drink or brew-etc-men and women-

At hosp wed-diabettes-but gp said deals with weight-so hopefully it will be dr ramtoola again-as i know she supported me last time-but manc primary care-refused as not fat enough-even though since ive done diets ive gained weight-slowly-but surely-so finggers crossed-need goOd new-

Good Luck with your appointment :D I was due to see Dr Ramtoola last year but when I got there it was a different doctor so Ive never seen her. Hope you get some good news XX

had to cancel to make new app for MARCH-my daughters are both in bed ill--and the soon to be ex-said she has to go hosp-and she knew i would not leave the kids alone-thats why shes left early-

hi-lost site--but im back
anyway my docs decidied-that im to young for new knees-that the gastric would be best-but he said they would also ask for it to be done-in mean time i have some sort of keyhold surgery on my knees-all this was only agreed after i asked to c his boss--and my app for the gastric etc-is now in march-and finally-my soon to be ex-is still living in same house-her up+me down-making my life hell-and last week-she said why she was leaving was-that-im too fat and disabled/usuless-thats me putting it nicely.

aaaawww yankee, you do seem to be going through it at mo... Hope it all works out for the best xxx

Nicky xx

Other illness or conditions that impact on your health that add to your fight for wls ie diabetes,sleep apneoa,high bp.osteo arthritis.

Back