• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Responsibilities, theirs and yours...

Here Here...
I can honestly say that I tink my aftercare and advice received has been top quality.

HOWEVER....
I know that I purposly kept information from THG in order to get my op. This included not telling them details of my mental health and whilst I wouldn't suggest anything like this to anyone else, I'd certainly do it all again to get the op! x

Here Here...
I can honestly say that I tink my aftercare and advice received has been top quality.

HOWEVER....
I know that I purposly kept information from THG in order to get my op. This included not telling them details of my mental health and whilst I wouldn't suggest anything like this to anyone else, I'd certainly do it all again to get the op! x

How are you getting on?

I'm good thanks, just updated my diary so have a nosey if you like. I've lost a stone. Had some ups and downs but the fact that I am still a stone lighter is great, the last week that I've had has been a test but I'm coming out of the other side and still pleased with the decisions I have made.
x

Back