• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well what do you think of this information

:confused:Went to see the consultant yesterday, he asked how things was going. I informed him that the weight loss had stopped and I had no restriction what so ever.
He then told me that anyone who talks about restriction does not understand their band and he then told me that it doen't matter how many mls you have in a band thats not what its about.
This was not my consultant it was another member of the team also a consultant, he then informed me that my consultant was very happy with my weight loss and saw me as nothing but a success
He then sent me on my way and informed me he would see me in three months!!!!
MMM not convinced!

Hi, I havey had the band or my op yet but I have done a load of research an sorry Mr Consulant u are wrong of course it's about the restriction. Restriction allows you to train ur mind and body that you don't need to eat massive amounts to be full or survive. Then as time goes by and you have trained your body and mind, ( I say mind as I'll be honest sometimes it's not my stomach crying for food but my head saying just have some more it will love you and it tastes so good) then at that point there's no need for restriction.

Maybe you should ring back and demand to be seen again be firm.

Just out of interest who did you see as I am under Sunderland and will avoid this consultant.

Hope my rambles makes sense x

:confused:Went to see the consultant yesterday, he asked how things was going. I informed him that the weight loss had stopped and I had no restriction what so ever.
He then told me that anyone who talks about restriction does not understand their band and he then told me that it doen't matter how many mls you have in a band thats not what its about.

Well I definitely don't understand my band then lol, when the consultant made this quote did u not ask him what the band is about then ?? not putting that consultant down or owt but wot he has told you has gone against the grain of everything my consultant told me ( i know they all differ etc, but not to that extent) if it is not about having ample restriction, eating 3 squares a day and still losing weight then what is it about???

This was not my consultant it was another member of the team also a consultant, he then informed me that my consultant was very happy with my weight loss and saw me as nothing but a success
He then sent me on my way and informed me he would see me in three months!!!!
MMM not convinced!

You have done well weight wise since u have been banded - well done xxx

Back