• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

return to slender tefal actifry

its not deep frying you can cook almost anything in one i got mine delivered on tuesday and its amazing i would reccomend one its comes with a healthly cook book also
brad xx

I've been using this since my by pass and really I can't stress how good this is if anyone want to know it please reply

Sent from my Desire HD using WLSurgery

I have been quite tempted by these: for the speed as well as the low fat content. I work late most days and we'd starve if I didn't have the slow cooker, but I'm looking for other solutions too.

What kind of things have you done well in them, Brad?

I bought one last year and wouldn't be without it, you can cook almost anything in it and best of all no kitchen smells. When you think how much you spend on oils etc and where it seems to cook a lot quicker it saves on gas/electricity a brilliant investment. Love it

Sue xx

I think that £89 is for a reconditioned one.
Makro seems to be the cheapest I can see. Free delivery and its available online.
Lynne x

It isn't the price that is stopping me from getting one. My partner doesn't stay every night and when he does, he doesn't like the same food as I do. He loves takeaways, pizza and chips and chineese food, indian food etc. I like traditional English food.
So, my problem would be that I would never have to make enough food to justify buying one especially as I don't eat the same amount of food I did pre surgery.
I would love one though because I have seen what they can do when they have been demonstrated on Ideal World and I was really impressed.
Lynne x

LOL Good point Chopster !!!!
Lynne x

I cook for one in mine x

What, little amounts? What kind of things do you make. I'm struggling at the moment trying to think of things to eat that will help me to lose weight and satisfy my tastebuds.
Lynne x

Lynne it cooks anything at all u can eat chips without having to worry don't hesitate get one trust me they are fantastic x

Sent from my Desire HD using WLSurgery

I use a nuwave but had it pre-op. It's amazing. I'd can cook virtually anything in it. And it uses less energy and cuts out so much fat and time. I'm glad they make products like this.

Back