• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Roll on next Tuesday!

Tamgredan

wanna be happy!
Afternoon all,

Today is my birthday and it been an awful day!:cry:
Half my family forgot until lunch time :rolleyes: and the mother-in-law turned up unnanounced to take me out for lunch.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I had a prawn sandwich and a few chips (about 4), then she went in her handbag and got a birthday cake.:eek::eek::eek:
I only had a small slice but im gutted.:cry:
She does not know that im having the band yet and i didnt want to tell her today.

I have also had a blip last night where i indulged in some crisps.

Anyway, brush myself down and get on with it from tomorrow. Im thinking i might start the milk diet tomorrow to repair some of the damage i may have caused.

Roll on next tuesday where christmas comes early in my house and i get to meet my new best friend "bandy"

Tam
xx

Aaw Tam - What a disappointment for you hun (hugs)

Trouble is as we get older, unless we remind them, remembering birthdays gets left up to us in the general run of things.

Hope things start to get better today for you and not long to wait until Tuesday and surgery.

Save you some space on the losers bench x

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

I did put you up a Happy Birthday thread hun x I wish I'd known earlier xxx

Don't worry, this time next year will be so much different!!!
You're on your way now xxxxxx

Aw hugs to you, if its any consolation I had an awful day today, my beloved red mini rolled down a hill and smashed into a wall this morning;(

Thanks all,

I cant sleep so i thought i would make a start on my 'planning'
Im making a list of what to take to the hospital and what fluids ill need when i get out.
Tomorrow will be a better day as its my last day in work for 14 days!!!!

Thanks

Tam
xx

Happy birthday - don't worry pick yourself up & go for it now, good luck with the surgery mine is on the 11th gulp
Xx

Back