• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rosemary Conley

truffle♥

I'm about 6 weeks post-op now and all seems to be going well. I have virtually no restriction however and its going to take a while to break a lifetime of bad habits :rolleyes: So the weight loss is quite slow but im happy with that.

I joined Rosemary Conley pre-band but my heart wasn't really in it however post-band i think its the perfect diet/tool to use alongside the band.

When I spoke to the dietician she wasnt very keen on calorie counting or being on a but just listening to your body and go from there, however i feel that i need something more structured.

In the class the emphasis is on a balanced low-cal diet and exercise (do an aerobics class) you get a book with a calorie counted plan which you can mix and match and tailor easily to having a band.

Hopefully this will help me along the way:D:D

Hi
I think some of Rosemary Conleys recipes are fab as they are low fat which is what we're all about. i think its a great basis for a change of lifestyle - go for it.

i also have a Rosemary Conley workout DVD which is great. Due to other physical disabilities i have i can't do much of it at all but every little help.

good luck in your endeavours

dx

I think it's whatever works for you.

I am hoping I never have to join another diet group again.

I did think about it post op but never joined.

My dietician also told me not to count cals but i did use MFP and find I am getting obsessed with every calorie and every gram of even a blueberry!!!!!!!

Going to give it a go lisening to my body but I wish you good luck x x

In my humble opinion if you want to lose the weight as quickly as possible you have to count calories. Combine that with healthy low fat band friendly foods and more exercise, you can't go wrong!

I'm a deffo a Rosemary Conley diet fan, I say go for it x

Good luck with it, keep us posted.

Might buy her mag for some ideas x x

Back