• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rumbling tummy after eating

luckyla

Sometimes, after I've eaten I seem to get lots of rumbling in my tummy as though I'm still hungry? Does anyone else experience this?
I take 30mg of Lansoprazole every morning. It's weird because my tummy's definitely full but I still seem to have lots of juices moving around!

Could it be because you are full?

I get a funny feeling in my tummy after ive eaten, so i asked my Dr he told me it was being full, as have never felt full it was new to me, xx

My tummy makes lots of noises which sound like I'm hungry but I dont feel hungry. Think its just my new stomach processing the food. x

I can't believe how much i eat now compared to what i use to eat.my tummy should be shouting out with starvation.lol

I was warned about the noises and not to mistake for hunger. Told it was wind passing through. And everything going through my new stomach and pipes!! Don't think it is anything to worry about, unless you are having pain.

Thank you all for your replies.
I'm not in any pain. It's just such a weird feeling when your stomach's full to bursting point!!

dolly48dd said:
I can't believe how much i eat now compared to what i use to eat.my tummy should be shouting out with starvation.lol

Me too!
It still never ceases to amaze me compared to what I used to eat pre surgery ;-)

im 7 weeks post op and i gurgle and swish and swoosh like a central heating system thats got air in lol

When i felt them before I would have said I was starving now I know it couldn't possibly have been hunger. It can be quite twangy and loud as well. Wind.

luckyla said:
Sometimes, after I've eaten I seem to get lots of rumbling in my tummy as though I'm still hungry? Does anyone else experience this?
I take 30mg of Lansoprazole every morning. It's weird because my tummy's definitely full but I still seem to have lots of juices moving around!

They are normal I get them all the time I think it's when your tummy is full after being empty sometimes I even feel the food plop through as long as you are not hungry what did you have done a band or bypass I had band

Just your new plumbing!

Alexandra410 said:
They are normal I get them all the time I think it's when your tummy is full after being empty sometimes I even feel the food plop through as long as you are not hungry what did you have done a band or bypass I had band

Thanks for your reply :)
I had a sleeve.

Back