• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

scales

princess4d4

help please never owned a set of scales and need to buy some as boots always seem to have an out of order sign recently on theres what ones would people recommend i have looked on argos and theres just too many and mixed reviews any help would be really appreciated many thanks

fjsinc

Mine are salter digital, got them in sainsbury's on offer for about £10. Completely acurate.

princess4d4

just a mine field some dont take higher weights some do body fat water etc etc lost as never ever owned any before so no clue and thanks will check them out

fjsinc

Mine have the body fat measurements etc, but I never use them.

princess4d4

ok thanks fiona ill have a look around and see what i find just getting myself more confused right now with all the possibilities might just throw hubby out the door to go get some

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
I have the same scales as ffjinsc and really can't fault them Adele although I don't use the fat and water measurement thingies either .i just wish they would be nicer to me more often :rolleyes: x

princess4d4

i just want some that will work and take my weight as is right now most have a max weight of 18st really as though there are no people bigger than that

fjsinc

Mine go up to 23st 8 lbs. But in argos at the moment they have some that go upto 25st 3lbs for just over £11!

princess4d4

just saw them none local nearest is 11 miles no transport grrrrr

princess4d4

so far only ones in my local argos are weight watchers ones

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
The salter ones do just take your weight as well Adele and as fjinsc says do up to 23st 7lb.
I had a set of WW ones that went to 27st but they were utter c***!
Got mine from Asda and have seen them in there since. You could try Asda online to send if they still do them hun x

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Just checked and they do will pm you addie :) xx