• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Scan Results

sexyfairy

Hi all

Just updating you all on my scan results.... at last they have discovered where my pain is emulating from....the dreaded gall bladder!!!!!...yep i have stones and sludge in it all this in only six weeks... least i can smile again not got to have the camera down my throat.... not sure what they are going to do yet, Mr Amorri should be calling me today... and and i can start to put soft food in my diet ..... has any one else had this prob

Hi I had gall stones roughly 2 half years ago after i did Lighterlife... mine had gone gangreen had gall bladder removed.....

It is good they have found out your problem.... I was in agony when i had mine... I told the doctors i would rather of given birth than go threw that pain!!!! LOL

Keep us updatedx

Can so sympathasise with you. I had my gall bladder removed 21 yrs ago after 6 months of hellish pain. Hope you get it sorted soon
HC

I suffered with this about two months post-op... it flares up once in a while, but so far it's not given me too much pain or problems since the first time a few weeks back.

Hope they can sort it out for you asap...

x

So glad they have managed to find the cause of your pain. keep me posted on what the wondeful mr ammori plans to do to get you sorted. take care xx

Back