• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Search feature

Kitteh

Late night spammer
I've had trouble with this before, words too short etc.. but if i wanted to search syn.. i cant.. i tried to search five bean.. five is too common.. etc.. is there no way this can be changed???
x x

It can be changed but its a ballance, if you allow short searches like that then you also pay a price for trying to process the search (computer time) which could slow down the entire site for everybody using it.

Pierce

Thats a shame.. I want five bean chilli =(.. lol.. never mind.. thanks Pierce
x x

When this happens with me, I put it into google with the word minimins, and hey presto, find what I want.

Five bean Chilli minimins comes up with two results on google :clap:

When this happens with me, I put it into google with the word minimins, and hey presto, find what I want.

LOL!!! That works!

LOL!!! That works!

It does indeed :D I use it more than the search facility on here.

I need to see what people say about me behind my back, and I can't search KD on here. Not enough letters :D

Definitely easier to go through google for short letters or phrase searching :)

ooooh nice one KD.. always on the ball..!!
im so excited.. lol.. how sad
x x

Which search function are you trying to use? The one at the top of the screen that is powered by Google works really well. Just make sure you choose minimins.com instead of Google. Also, then you can type "five bean" and the results looked pretty good. Hope that helps :)

Back