• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September 26th - 2 days to go! OMG

hopefulmum

Hi yeah so I realised about 5 minutes ago that yes this wednesday is infact the day. The best day for many days I am quite sure but also realised that I have now become rather nervous.

Or is it scared? :eek:

I might have to get back to you on that one...

Was looking to see who else is getting banded this week if anyone?

Diets going ok feel better this week than I did last, I could have killed someone last week for some crisps or something, how pathetic that my mood is influenced by food, but thats the reality of it. this week though as I said is much much better, gonna take all my measurements and photos tonight I think give me something to take my mind off it!

Hope you are all good,

HM x

Hopeful mum I'm getting banded day after you. Not really hit me yet so feeling ok about things, that no doubt will all change when I get the call with my admittance time - yikes

good luck hopeful and the rest of you gosh roll on tomorrow so i can start nagging my coordinator lol

All the best of luck, hope it all goes well! :) x

Hoping that all went well with your surgery today x

thanks all. yeah been a bit poorly and off the radar for a few days. my friend has been staying and they go home today so this is when i think i will turn to you all more than even!

Sorry to hear you've been poorly, is that because of the surgery? The band?

We'll be here x

yeah been feeling pretty low as had a bit of pain and struggling with the liquids a wee bit, feel like i need something really tasty u know? soup is getting to me lol

Back