• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

September Oppers!!

Just had my first instance of butterflies!!

Its actually dawned on me today that i will be flying out a week tomorrow!! Yikes!!

Butterflies fluttering from my tum to my fingers!!

Good luck Ellie!! xx

Hows everyone doing?

Excited? Nervous?

How are those pre-ops doing?

My nerves have kicked in big style today but they had to eventually!! Pre-op is going well have lost 15lbs since I started a week ago, hope my liver has shrunk well too. x

It is for Shaw but something new..... I have pmd you huni xxxx

Ellie I don't want to be nosey, (well I do, but I won't ! LOl) but do let us know when it's going to be on, won't you? We'll want to see a star being born!

Ive lost 11lbs in 4 weeks, im quite disapointed actually :(

Oh hun, dont be dissappointed! :hug99: Its nearly a stone! You are doing brilliantly. Just keep thinking positive - you have lost an amazing amount of weight :) xxx

Think how lovely & small that liver will be & how healthy you will be when you go in for your op.... plus you will never have to lose these lbs ever again. xx

Well Mr Ammori's secretary has forwarded the invoice for surgery. BUT it totals £150 more than quoted two weeks ago!

We have the £150 but imagine if we didn't?

Not sure Linzi. Hubby went mad and said I have to. I think the cost is reasonable for all that is done and the care you receive but still £150 extra is a lot.

Definately... especially to have no prior warning of that extra cost, I would definately question even if you are prepared to pay it. It could be an admin error? x

Me too... I wish you could see that yr liver was shrinking so you'd have some confirmation. I keep thinking I'll get there & they'll send me home saying my livers too big!

Back