• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

seriously need help

holliepop

I,m in bits i honestly dont think i can do this the emotions i,m going through i,m convinced somethings gonna go wrong i keep breaking down in tears and shaking i,ve got a awful impending feeling of doom and i carnt shake the feeling i get it into my head that i,m not gonna wake up :cry: i,m absolutely terrified and theres still 2 days to go so what am i gonna be like on the day has anyone else felt like this is this normal x :cry:

I,m in bits i honestly dont think i can do this the emotions i,m going through i,m convinced somethings gonna go wrong i keep breaking down in tears and shaking i,ve got a awful impending feeling of doom and i carnt shake the feeling i get it into my head that i,m not gonna wake up :cry: i,m absolutely terrified and theres still 2 days to go so what am i gonna be like on the day has anyone else felt like this is this normal x :cry:
oh honey, everything will be ok, really. How will you feel in a few months time when you're strugging to walk, the weather is hot and you would have been able to wear nice loose cool clothing? you will be so disappointed that you didnt go ahead. Be strong honey, you are giving yourself a wonderful new life, love and hugs coming from me lovely :) xxx

Its perfectly normal to feel this way,just think of the reasons your having this and the rewards afterwards. You CAN do this and you WILL,this is your chance to change your life that many others don't get the chance to do.I was exactly the same I was in tears on the operating table even the aneatheist was speaking to me like a 3 year old and holding my hand saying"I'm gonna give u some magic medicine now" I laugh about it now..honest don't worry you WILL be fine xx

thanks guys i go from telling myself i,m gonna be fine to a quivering wreck i,m not used to all these emotions my heads swimming x

Hopefully once your at the hospital you will start to relax, the staff will help with any concerns u have xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

i just hope i can go through with it i,ve waited 20 months for this to happen x
thats why u cant back out now, its the chance of a lifetime, just think how sexy you will look at christmas :eek: woohoo, i cant wait :) xxx

Just remember in the past you would self soothe with food. You can't do that now and so its a bit overwhelming. Things that other people have tried include writing a list of the things they want to do after the weight loss, making soups ready for when they get home, some have written letters to friends and family. Personally speaking, I was pretty calm the whole time, but I had made my peace with my choice. I knew why I had to do it and I was too scared to continue to live the way that I had been.

My highest weight (30 stone) stopped me from enjoying most things. Moving around at work was getting too hard. They moved me to a classroom in front of the staffroom to try and help me as it was obvious i was struggling. I was off sick loads. Already feel so much better and I'm only three weeks post op. Good luck!

thats why u cant back out now, its the chance of a lifetime, just think how sexy you will look at christmas :eek: woohoo, i cant wait :) xxx

the thought of loosing all my weight is the only thing keeping me from running away and hiding in a hole somewhere lol x

*Hugs* :)
We will all be praying and thinking of you. It's been medically proven that praying for people in hospital works, so if we all pray for one another each of us will be fine! :D
I have my op on the 24th May so I'm just as scared as you, but I'm more scared of what will happen if I DON'T go through with this!

*Hugs* :)
We will all be praying and thinking of you. It's been medically proven that praying for people in hospital works, so if we all pray for one another each of us will be fine! :D
I have my op on the 24th May so I'm just as scared as you, but I'm more scared of what will happen if I DON'T go through with this!

yeah it,ll be worth it in the end for us all hope your op goes well x

I feel for you....
I remember the days leading up to the op and the morning of the op like it was yesterday.
I was completely terrified and saying goodbye to my children was the hardest thing I've ever done.
But you know what.. It was the best damn thing I've ever done for me and my family!
Nobody will be able to totally put your mind at ease just get through the days as best as you can by organising yourself(for your op and after)to take your mind off things.
You will be leaving your dream soon! You'll be a different woman!
Take care and best of luck xxxxx

I feel for you....
I remember the days leading up to the op and the morning of the op like it was yesterday.
I was completely terrified and saying goodbye to my children was the hardest thing I've ever done.
But you know what.. It was the best damn thing I've ever done for me and my family!
Nobody will be able to totally put your mind at ease just get through the days as best as you can by organising yourself(for your op and after)to take your mind off things.
You will be leaving your dream soon! You'll be a different woman!
Take care and best of luck xxxxx

thanks so much x

This is completely normal, any operation is scary but this one is extremely drastic BUT it is worth every single moment of fear, anxiety and tears. Just take it hour by hour, that is the only way I got through the two week liver diet. It will be over in no time and you will wake up and be on the path to the new you..good luck!!

You will be ok hun. I lay on the op table crying and nearly got off but I am so happy I didn't. The nurse said it is normally to feel this way and it is a good thing as you are doing it for the right reasons and not going in blindly.
Good luck hun you will be fine x

Back