• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

seriously need help

Hi holliepop, im due for my band on sunday, im walking round in a daze, feeling like im gonna break down any min. living on milky coffee. Im trying so hard to hold it all together til i leave the house sunday morn cos i dont want my kids to c me ( not in control) ive been hiring dvd for the evening to take me mind off things and have walked around wilkos, homebargains , b and m buying rubbish and plants lol which i intend to do in my recouperation stage.. im going buy to buy the soil 2 mo as its heavy. i keep reading all the different journeys on here 5 6 7 times a day and its keeping me focused. The kids av just had chippy 4 tea im starving and like i said very wobbly if someone shouts at me im gonna wobble roll on bed time lol a day closer to the start of my life!!!! just thought id let u know how im feeling as at simular stage to u altho a different op u get urs b4 me grrrr!!!! lol through my studies of this site its all normal and thats what i keep telling myself. We will get through it and wear them primark knickers and be able to buy a top 4 a fiver instead of 40 quid lol ( one of my wants) :)

Hi holliepop, im due for my band on sunday, im walking round in a daze, feeling like im gonna break down any min. living on milky coffee. Im trying so hard to hold it all together til i leave the house sunday morn cos i dont want my kids to c me ( not in control) ive been hiring dvd for the evening to take me mind off things and have walked around wilkos, homebargains , b and m buying rubbish and plants lol which i intend to do in my recouperation stage.. im going buy to buy the soil 2 mo as its heavy. i keep reading all the different journeys on here 5 6 7 times a day and its keeping me focused. The kids av just had chippy 4 tea im starving and like i said very wobbly if someone shouts at me im gonna wobble roll on bed time lol a day closer to the start of my life!!!! just thought id let u know how im feeling as at simular stage to u altho a different op u get urs b4 me grrrr!!!! lol through my studies of this site its all normal and thats what i keep telling myself. We will get through it and wear them primark knickers and be able to buy a top 4 a fiver instead of 40 quid lol ( one of my wants) :)
thanks so much x

Try not to worry :) When I had my pre-op yesterday, the nurse to me they do so many checks before surgery that the chances of dying on the operating table are so remote. She said out of a million people operated on, only 3 people died.
I know that it is not much consolation if you are one of those 3, it shows how rare it happens:) You will be fine :)

Hi
Try to talk yourself down from your anxiety, its impossible to feel completly calm and stop those waves of panic, but if you can distract yourself it will really help. I felt exactly the same as you but i still went through with it, and so will you.
Remember you are in very experienced hands and they will make sure you wake up!!

Kim

Hi
Try to talk yourself down from your anxiety, its impossible to feel completly calm and stop those waves of panic, but if you can distract yourself it will really help. I felt exactly the same as you but i still went through with it, and so will you.
Remember you are in very experienced hands and they will make sure you wake up!!

Kim

thankyou x

They wouldn't do these ops if they weren't safe, because the hospitals would be hit with so many law suits!
Just think how great the rest of the year will be for you as you start to drop a few dress sizes and like someone else said, buy those cheap knickers in Primark (don't forget the matching bras!), you'll be able to run around with your kids much more and everyone will be complimenting you on your new look before you know it!
Good luck and hope you have a speedy recovery
Em xxxxxxx

Holliepop, you have done the hard work by making the decision to have the op, that takes a strong determined person as we know it's not a quick fix but life long commitment. It's only normal to feel anxiety, especially over the operation, but everyone on here is going or has been through it, all the successes, all the happiness. We're with you every step of the way. I'm going 'down' Friday and I can't wait xxx

Ooooh good luck to you too Vonone, hope all goes smoothly and you have a speedy recovery.
Em xxxxxx

thats how i feel more scared if i never got the op as i want to see and run with y grandchildren and the little i have lost makes me feel brill x good luck and you will be fine think all your feelings are normal just think of the little black dress for christmas lol x

Hi, I just had my op yesterday and on Monday I was feeling the exact same way that you are - seriously, check my posts! I didnt think I was gonna make it through the op, but when I got to the hospital this calmness overtook me and I just put myself in their hands and they are fantastic at reassuring you! I had even contemplated writing goodbye letters to my partner and I had that impending doom feeling too and I'm here a day on to tell the tale! Lots of love, the feelings you are going through although normal are horrible x

Back