• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sex after surgery!

Hey guys and girls

Not being crude, just curious. How long after surgery are you able to have relations and has anyone had issues in this department or has it got better??

Right now, my sex drive is low. I'm hoping my mojo comes back after surgery and my body goes back to some form of normal.

I had to wait a bit longer as had a slight strained muscle where one of my internal stitches were.

But having to throw cold water over hubby at the mo. Wants to experience each pound loss. Lol. Bless him.

I had to wait a bit longer as had a slight strained muscle where one of my internal stitches were. But having to throw cold water over hubby at the mo. Wants to experience each pound loss. Lol. Bless him.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

This post made me smile. Mine can't wait, I got 100 days to wait before my journey can start

I think I waited about 2 weeks!

I'm ten weeks post op now and my band gets a bit sore if he puts pressure on it but apart from that it's all fine!

X

I'm 7 months post op and it's weird in that my padding has gone so we're currently finding slightly different, not positions as such, but pressures as in I now have bones that are noticeable and more prominent (such as hips, breast bone etc), so if too much weight or pressure is put on them, it blooming hurts, plus I bruise very easily lol. Rediscovering certain positions that we've not actually managed for many years though lol (apologies if that's TMI). X

I'm 7 months post op and it's weird in that my padding has gone so we're currently finding slightly different, not positions as such, but pressures as in I now have bones that are noticeable and more prominent (such as hips, breast bone etc), so if too much weight or pressure is put on them, it blooming hurts, plus I bruise very easily lol. Rediscovering certain positions that we've not actually managed for many years though lol (apologies if that's TMI). X

Don't apologise, lol

I bet it's been fun? I told my partner to get himself ready because once I've had surgery he's gonna need a lot of stamina lol.

I hope all is going well? X

Back