• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shelbell and other long term posters!

PurpleKylie22

Can I just say, we are really lucky to still have you here! And any other ladies who have stayed here for a few years. its so nice to see people a while afterwards so that we have ideas for what happens in the longer term.

I have been going through the RNY recipe section and Phatgirl's posts are all amazing, as well as several other ladies who regularly posted on those threads but I never see any more :( Its a shame they have left... I hope that means that they are all getting on well with their lives and have had successful bypass's without too many complications / regain e.t.c :D

But really its awesome that we have some more longer term ladies who post regularly, for someone like me who becuase I still havent been accepted into the NHS programs, I don't have the option of Hospital run support groups and have no face to face contact with anyone who has been through wls.

So I just wanted to say thank you to you and all of the long term posters... please dont ever leave us! We need you :gen126:

I agree completely! What a thoughtful post Kylie

Aww *blushing* thank you :) phatgirl is indeed a wonder, I'm lucky in that she's one of my very close friends offline and an unofficial aunt to my kids.

I read a lot of the posts on here, but only reply when I feel I have something useful to add! I'm always happy for people to pm me if they need anything though.

I love seeing all the oldies posting, like karlos, hopeless case and the Walsall massive. When I joined there was only about 6-8 active members all of whom have left now, so it's great to see the site so active and supportive.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back