• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shel's Baby Has Arrived!!

He is stunning! Congratulations! Cant wait to meet him! x

Just got a text and Shel's baby bean has arrived safely, both he and his mum are well! Yippie!!!

:)Nic:)

Brilliant news, hope mom and 'Bean' are doing well xx

Oh Shel, Charlie is beautiful (and a gorgeous name too - my dog is called Charlie and it's one of my favourite names)

Congratulations again to you, Terry and Alex and I wish you all lots of happiness!

Keep the pictures coming! x

Congratulations Shell - he is totally adorable and beautiful. Enjoy every minute of your blessing cause they grow so fast xxx

Thank you :)

Gorgeous piccys Shel, congrats again! :D

Cuppa xx

congratulations-on-your-new-baby-bo.png

He is sooooooo gorgeous :).

Pinky xx

awwww he's gorgeous well done :)

Ok now I know the tramadol is playing with my head..I could have sworn I replied in this thread.........the same time as I thanked you Shel for posting the beautiful pictures.

Everybody is right, he is absolutely gorgeous, cannot believe he bought a little broody tear to my eye!

I'm thinking that Charlie has star quality, he's so lovely, could be minis first MODELLE :)

Xx

awww he is BEAUTIFUL!! Well done and Congratulations to all of you !!
:)

Congratulations to Shel and hubby on the birth of their very own angel - Well done sweetheart. Sending special hugs and fairy dust to you all xx

Congratulations!
I can't see the pics but I'm sure he is gorgeous!
Enjoy each minute together, they grow soooo fast!

Back