• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its here!!!!!!!!!!!!

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Well, I woke about 6.40am, in time to just squeeze a drink in before 8am!!! I have to be NIL BY MOUTH from then! My friend is picking me up at 11am and I have to be at the hospital for 12.30.

Just can't believe that it has actually arrived and I am going in for my bypass/sleeve. The surgeon not sure what he is giving me until he looks inside, something to do with a c-section moving your organs???????

Thanks for all your support.... Good luck to Tracey37, Weeble and to anyone else having surgery today.

See you all soon!!!

Good luck lovely, it will be done before you know it x

Have loads of fun on the other side. Happy healing x

Good Luck, Hope u have a smooth recovery xx

fizzwoods said:
Well, I woke about 6.40am, in time to just squeeze a drink in before 8am!!! I have to be NIL BY MOUTH from then! My friend is picking me up at 11am and I have to be at the hospital for 12.30.

Just can't believe that it has actually arrived and I am going in for my bypass/sleeve. The surgeon not sure what he is giving me until he looks inside, something to do with a c-section moving your organs???????

Thanks for all your support.... Good luck to Tracey37, Weeble and to anyone else having surgery today.

See you all soon!!!

Good luck fizzy woods ,
I was murrayfield at 7am and fourth on the list they said this afternoon , not had any thing to drink since midnight , they weighed me and lost 18lbs on pre op diet they are so pleased with me , all the best with your surgery today losers bench here we come xx

See you all soon!!!
I was told same as had 3 c sections and hysterctomy yet woke up to the bypass so was chuffed and was also warned i may have open surgery but i didn gl today hun xxx

Hope it goes well for you hun xxxx

good luck for today.I had my bypass 3 weeks ago today and since the start of my journey I lost just of 2 stone.I started at 21st 10lbs and after weighing myself today I am now 19st 0.8lbs

good luck x

Good luck hun xx :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good look huni! I hope it all goes to plan and doesn't take too long woo hoo so exciting :D xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Tracey37 said:
Good luck fizzy woods ,
I was murrayfield at 7am and fourth on the list they said this afternoon , not had any thing to drink since midnight , they weighed me and lost 18lbs on pre op diet they are so pleased with me , all the best with your surgery today losers bench here we come xx

Gooood luck honey hope it all goes well :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Back