• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

She's finally arrived!!

candie

fabby not flabby :)
My grandaughter was born yesterday morning, and weighs 7lb 2oz :D:DI was there at the birth, and it was all very emotional, and she is adorabubble;)So I am ready for my op now, but still waiting:rolleyes::copon:

congratulations Candie. Is this your first grandchild? I'm sure you are going to be a wonderful nanny xx

Congratulations! Really chuffed for you :)

Will try and find out today the name of the woman who was really helpful with my dates, and let you know.

Congratulations on the new arrival of your beautifull Granddaughter!!
I am sitting patiently for my Granddaughter to arrive, My daughter is due to give birth on the 7th April and I really can't wait!

congratulations on the birth of your new grandaughter xxx

Congratulations Candie, how wonderful.
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and an early bypass.
But your time now will be occupied with scrummy baby things.....enjoy!!!!!!

Wendy. X

Hi Hun

Congratulations, at last eh xxxxx

Congratulations glad it went ok

Ali

Aww thanks everyone, I just had to boast:eek::eek:She's called Layla Grace and is such a little darling, esp as she's decided to be nocturnal lol.Am off there now to cluck:D:D:D
FGS it's ace being a Nana, and hope yours arrives on time, this one was 5 days late;):D
Oh and thanks shel;)

So happy to hear your great news!

Nic:p

congrats Hun .. a new life and soon a new you .... they always say someone born to every loss .. and you will soon be loosing the old you for a much fitter better one ...

so u will be able to chase her around by the time she is after all your vase's and Nick naks ....... lol

congrats again Hun xx

Oh no Candie I'm so sorry I completely forgot to ask! :(

WOW CONGRATS hun all the best to you and your family! And dont worry the opp will be here b4 you know it xXx

Back