• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woohoo, I'm on the bench!

simplylucy

I had my bypass yesterday and am very proud to join you all on the bench.

I feel great, a little tender but no pain. I've only needed 2 lots of co-codamol and a little peppermint water.

I've had a lovely shower this morning and feel human again now!

The anethatist (sp?) has been around and she told me I look really well, in fact she said she's never seen anyone look so great on day 1 after a bypass! :8855:

Told you I'd bounce back again! :D Don't panic, I'll still take things easy!

Thank you so so much for all your support and kind words.

Lucy x x x

WOW so great that you are so well the day after op. I was in agony with wind pain lol.

Welcome to the losers bench hun. My weight is dropping off so you can look forward to that too. Great isn't it :D

Welcome back Lucy, so glad to hear you're doing well
XX Dawn

so pleased that all has gone well and that you are feeling good after your surgery.

congrats, its great to see you so perky, just take care not to overdo it, youll only pay for it later. well done, hugs x

Wow that's fantastic Lucy! well done, I'm so pleased for you. Do take it easy now. When are you coming home love? Sending hugs and healing prayers. xxx

Well done Lucy - sounds like you're doing brilliantly ! I bounced back quickly from my bypass too and was up and about the next morning. I hope you continue to do well, but remember to take it easy ! Take care xx

Woo hoo glad your feeling well :D

Fantastic news Lucy, I can't believe you are feeling so well, that is brilliant!!!!
Dear Mr Wellbourn, he is a lovely little man isn't he lol.
Please take it easy though, and try to keep the fluids up, wishing you a pain free speedy recovery, talk soon hun xxxxx

well done hun sounds like your doing brilliant - take it easy though and i wish you a speddy recovery xxx

Back