• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

She's finally arrived!!

Aww thanx again everyone, just got back from clucking over her, and laughing at my Daughter trying to stick to a rigid 4 hour feed schedule:D:D:DI've just told her babies don't have watches;)
Oh and Brett, you're sooo right!!Part of the reason i'm having the op is so I can be fit enough to play with her ;):D

Huge congratulations, so exciting when a baby is born...makes me broody, have to wait 1 year post op though!
Im sure she will bring you lots of smiles and laughter xxxxxx

Aww thanx again everyone, just got back from clucking over her, and laughing at my Daughter trying to stick to a rigid 4 hour feed schedule:D:D:DI've just told her babies don't have watches;)
Oh and Brett, you're sooo right!!Part of the reason i'm having the op is so I can be fit enough to play with her ;):D

Big Hugs Granny xxxx
Can't wait to see pics xxx

awww lovely news!! congrats x

congrats to you and ur family, i bet ur op comes round really fast now cos you have something so lovely to think about x x x

Congratulations on little bundle of joy. Time will fly now to your op date as your mind will be totally occupied with your new baby.
xxx

Back