• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shocked!!!

Big an Bouncy

Hi all not been on for a while been sooooo busy what with hubby having a heart attack/diagnosed diabetic seven weeks ago,My beloved lab Jake going downhill fast with diabetes and back leg probs,putting the house on the market and clearing 30 years of clutter!I hadnt given my weight a thought.Went to the hospital at 2pm and the dietician weighed me,lost 7lb,must be cos Im too busy to eat!Then she tells me a letter from the pct had come,she sounded like it was bad news but she said youve been approved!!!OMG so didnt expect that,after nearly 2 years waiting I cant believe it has finally happened.I think Im in shock.Why am I not running round shouting from the treetops?Suppose it will sink in soon enough.Anyhow I have been asked to attend a meeting of others in same position on the 2nd June,and wait to hear from Spire about meeting the consultant and finding out what they want me to do about liver shrinking diet etc.Must take a deep breath and let it sink in!Best love to you all Marion x:eek:

What wonderful news for you! Sorry you've had a rough time of it recentley xxx

Oh Marion, what news, you are probably still in shock and are waiting for someone to pinch you and wake you up.

Go and celebrate hun, you have waited long enough.:)

Congrats hun that is fab news and finally u can start looking forward to a new chapter in ur life, i am so chuffed for u xxx

Well done. Sorry about the other members of your family I know too well what it is like to lose a pet as they as so part of the family. I guess I am too soft lol. Hope your hubby gets on the mend soon

Jo
xx

What brilliant news for you, and I guess it will take a while to sink in, as you have been through so much recently. Just want to wish you the very best of luck in your new journey xxxx

A light at the end of the tunnel! Hurrah!

Big hugs for all the problems you've had lately xx

Fab fab news! Well done you x

Sorry to hear you have had a rough old time of it Marion, it is not easy when loved ones are sick or unwell.

Well done on your weight loss and on being approved!

Back