• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shopping

charliegirl

Just been out shopping, I for one love to clothes shop, I would have countless new clothes and loved every one of them but as the weight increased and the choices lessened I slowed down or bought things got them home and found they did not fit or made me look like a sack of spuds. I thought I might treat myself today but decided to buy a load of new bedding and of course some lovely pyjamas! So I feel like I am still getting my retail hit and my bed will be nice and welcoming. I have vowed that until I get weight off I will make do with the clothes I have and when the weight starts coming off I have tons of stuff that I can wear. I am also going to do my ironing later and go through my clothes taking out any that no longer fit so I can see at a glance what I have (if anything) left to wear. Just a small thing but something that will give me some encouragement....xx

glad to see you are staying positive. What a great idea to have a nice treat. Something to left your spirits. I might treat myself at the weekend. PJ's sound good.

Just been out shopping, I for one love to clothes shop, I would have countless new clothes and loved every one of them but as the weight increased and the choices lessened I slowed down or bought things got them home and found they did not fit or made me look like a sack of spuds. I thought I might treat myself today but decided to buy a load of new bedding and of course some lovely pyjamas! So I feel like I am still getting my retail hit and my bed will be nice and welcoming. I have vowed that until I get weight off I will make do with the clothes I have and when the weight starts coming off I have tons of stuff that I can wear. I am also going to do my ironing later and go through my clothes taking out any that no longer fit so I can see at a glance what I have (if anything) left to wear. Just a small thing but something that will give me some encouragement....xx

Happy for you to take me shopping if you feel the need!:D

Seriously I did read that when you treat one compulsion i.e overeating, you are likely to replace it by another....mine is shopping I have years of spending to catch up on :rolleyes:!!

I really love to shop and would even take things off hangers and throw them away to make room for new items and I have not been able to do that for so long. I have just made my bed up with all the new bedding and its looking lush. Will have a lovely bath tonight and put my new jim jams on and have an early night, I am soooooooo easily pleased these days! xx

Sounds good, nice hot bath, new PJ's and slippers, got to have soft fluffy slippers. Then comfy night in front of the tv, then bed in nice warm clean brand new bedding.....damn where is there a shop open at this time lol :p

Hot bath! am so jealous. can't have hot, have heat sensitivity issues, and can't lift myself out of the bath these days cos my shoulders are fubar'd!

A luke warm shower just doesn't have the same appeal :(

I know shel I love baths and hate showers, but I struggle in the bath also they are just not wide enough, I ended up having a shower as my head is killing and I wanted to get it over and done with, have been so busy today sorted out my airing cupboard and have recycled 10 duvet sets!!!!! I am now left with 5 sets including the two new ones I bought today.....I also packed away all non fitting clothes to be brought out when I am losing weight only and no new clothes will go on the now empty rails. I had so many left over hangers does anyone know if charity shops would take the hangers?? xx

Hot bath! am so jealous. can't have hot, have heat sensitivity issues, and can't lift myself out of the bath these days cos my shoulders are fubar'd!

A luke warm shower just doesn't have the same appeal :(

Shel - I have one of those baths with a door in the side, not cause i need it, i'm just lazy :D

Thats it Richard, I'm sold. I'm coming to live with you :D

Thats it Richard, I'm sold. I'm coming to live with you :D

No you wouldn't like it down sarf Shel, it would be far to warm for you, we do our drinking in clubs and bars rather than working mens clubs, and TK Max, primark and lidl are considered dirty words :D

Lol I've been a part time suvvner for the last 20 years ;) had a weekend dad living in London/Surrey/Bucks/Oxon and then lived in Reading myself for 3-4 years.

Will be down your way in a few weeks on a road trip :D

richard dont you freeze you bits off waiting for it to empty so you can get out. Tried an easy acces bath for on of my foster children and ended up going for a hoist because it took too long to empty and he got too cold.

Back