• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ebay

ejc1905

Six Month Post Op
Ebay has become my best friend in recent weeks. The weight loss I have experienced has meant that I am now too small :eek: to fit into many of my clothes (hooray!)

However, as I know that I will lose more weight, I dont want to go out & buy new clothes. Anyways, someone recommended Ebay & I am now addicted. Whats really interesting is how many people on their say they are clearing out clothes due to weight loss!

Anyone, got any other suggestions on how to get "interim" clothes?

Emma

when i lost last time i ebayed to death cheap n cheerful worked well
moved house recently and had a load of slim stuff i was going to sell but guess ill keep it as i have funding now may be 10 years out of date but not going to have to buy in the interim.
just use cheap and cheerful then have a blowout when you get to goal.... thats my plan

I've managed to get a T-Shirt for £5 and a pair of Life and Limb trousers for £10. Both new with tags :D

Charity shops, do church's still do jumble sales? You'd wanna give it a good wash but you could in reality get some wicked bargains there....

Car boots. There brilliant in my veiw better than e-bay. I BUY FROM CAR BOOTS AND SELL ON E-BAY.

Car boots. There brilliant in my veiw better than e-bay. I BUY FROM CAR BOOTS AND SELL ON E-BAY.

Ya little tinker Sue lol, how ingenious are you? xx

ya little tinker sue lol, how ingenious are you? Xx

round here most people do it. I sell clothes my hubby sells old stuff. He once made £629 on an old bottle.

That was years ago, it was mk boot sale.

Back