• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Should I be disappointed.

ladylite

Well I went for my first consultation armed with so much info, thanks to this site. My consultant said that it was ok for me to have a by pass and to go away and think about all he had told me.

I DONT NEED TO THINK. I have been thinking about it for years. Told me to call back at the end of the week with my decision, what decision I had already decided. "throws her toys out of the pram".

How long then I asked he said perhaps a month or so, but I want it all to move now.

Am I over reacting or is this usual for private patients. I do know that Chichester it is a very popular hospital.

Dont get me wrong he was a fab Dr, really fab if you know what I mean.:D:flirt2:

Perhaps I am just being impatient.

As you are a private patient I think its great that your consultant has encouraged you to think it through instead of just taking your money.

If you are keen to get things moving sooner rather than later though, just call and say you have thought it through and are ready to proceed. The customer is always right!

I'm with Sam...

You've obviously been thinking for quite some time about this and done all of your research... If this fails let him sniff your cheque book, this should do the trick ;)

Good luck ladylite, i hope it goes swiftly for you xxx

Thanks girls I suppose I am being impatient, I will phone tomorrow and tell them that I would like to move swiftly and I agree it was great that they didnt just take my hard earned cash.

I am giving up so much to get this done, my beautiful home and just thought that it would sway things, but we will see.

Just want to say how glad I am that your first appointment went well, and that you impressed him with the knowledge you have of the op. I hope everything goes swiftly and smoothly for you now and that you are soon on the journey to a new slimmer you, take care, I enjoy your posts xxxx

Back