• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sick of milk & yogut & its only day four :(

maxine kim

Hi I'm on day 4 of pre op diet I feel very hungry at times & a little light headed, but counting down the days only 10 to go before I get my band , iv been reading all the comment on hear some have scared me a lot but mostly it's positive , but can anyone tell me if five days after op is enough time Off work ? :)

Everyone's diff and it depends on your job! If you did return to work you're gonna be physically drained that's for sure at 5 days. I was still tired when I went back after 2wk off!

It will depend on your job and you as a person, I would have been ready to go back at 5 days post op, but Im also glad I had a little longer just because I didn't want to go back LOL

Haha no I love my job I'm a lab assistant in a school part time it's not a hard job just a lot of stairs ect but they said I could have longer if need be ;) but thank u it's all getting close now I'm getting excited :) x

Gemby28 said:
The milk and yogurt diet is really boring! But the time will go quicker than you think. I'm on day 13, have my op on Monday. Never looked forward to a cup-a-soup so much!!! I'm going to be off work for two weeks just to be on the safe side. You might be fine after 5 days, just make sure you don't rush it =)

Good luck to u hope all goes well :) x

Hi
I am on day 9 of my milk diet - and I agree its hard going to be excited about the thought of another 2 pints of milk today - whoo hoo!! Still that means that there is only 5 days to go before my sleeve op. I am drooling over the thought of toast and butter - seems odd when I missing so much more - but there it is!! Good luck with your op x

Hang on in there it will all be worth it in the end xx

Gemby28 said:
Thanks Maxine :) Only another pint or so of milk and a few yogurts left before the big day! How are you getting on? x

Hi , lucky you , wish i could make this week go quicker ?today doesn't seem as bad but cooking dinner for family& the smell of a roast was lol x just got to think day six Tomorrow ;) hope all is well with you .. You must be getting excited now so close look forward to hear how ur doing ...Maxine ?x

susie_x said:
Hi
I am on day 9 of my milk diet - and I agree its hard going to be excited about the thought of another 2 pints of milk today - whoo hoo!! Still that means that there is only 5 days to go before my sleeve op. I am drooling over the thought of toast and butter - seems odd when I missing so much more - but there it is!! Good luck with your op x
I

Hi susie .. It's funny how my sense of smell seems stronger everything smells wonderful ( food at is ) good luck to u hope u goes well ?x

Hi I'm on day 4 of pre op diet I feel very hungry at times & a little light headed, but counting down the days only 10 to go before I get my band , iv been reading all the comment on hear some have scared me a lot but mostly it's positive , but can anyone tell me if five days after op is enough time Off work ? :)
I found days 4 - 8 bloody hard but then someone recommended hot water with lemon slices.
It REALLY curbed my appetite AND cleansed my insides.
Hope this helps...good luck...it'll be SO worth it.

Back