• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Side effects of the sleeve.

luckyla said:
Hi Dean076

I'm not sure the tiredness does get better? Having said that I can only talk from personal experience. I'm now almost 9 months post op and I've lost 7st 3lbs to date, so I'm certainly not complaining :)
However, I'm still really struggling with feeling so lethargic. I'm on double the daily dose of multi vitamins and have had various blood tests which have all come back normal. Most evenings by 9.00pm I'm asleep which is really sad I know! I can only assume it's because I'm eating so much less these days, in fact really tiny amounts. I very rarely manage even the middle of a tea plate for my evening meal.
I hope your tiredness improves. Keep us posted ;-)

Xx

I thought I'd wrote this myself luckyla,

I've had a bypass,14 months ago now,
And I'm on double dose of vitamins,calcium,iron all prescribed from doctor.
Had all my bloods checked,and they came back this week all normal??
And I feel tired an awful lot x

The worst part is feeling sick through the smell of food, i work in a small office and somebodies just put a curry in the microwave and i think i am going to have to throw up.

Sure you're not pregnant?! :) Only pulling your leg. I hope you are feeling on top of the world soon Dean xx

Last edited:
emma-louise said:
I thought I'd wrote this myself luckyla,

I've had a bypass,14 months ago now,
And I'm on double dose of vitamins,calcium,iron all prescribed from doctor.
Had all my bloods checked,and they came back this week all normal??
And I feel tired an awful lot x

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling like this xx

Back