• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

silent tears

well you know what they say, better out than in, if you want to cry, cry, it wont do you any harm, in fact it will probably make you feel better. big hugs x

Hugs to you both. This will soon be a distant memory. Good luck to the both of you for your up and coming OPs, take care and good luck with your journey's xxx

aw Em It's so healing to have a good cry. I very rarely do and I wish I could. You just let it out sweety, it's such a good release of stress. Sending lots of hugs. xxx

You'll be mourning the end of your old life and be feeling a bit frightened of your new life. I knowI was anyway. Luckily I was on very strong anti-depressants which made me like a zombie and my mum and sister were crying when I went down for surgery. I didn't cry until the day after. I did lost of crying after that though.

Thinking of you and hoping you'll get all the support you'll need from us and your family. xx

Back