• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

UPDATED. Don't feel I can cope much longer

Hi zns
I`m sorry your in so much pain lol go to your Doctor and ask can you be seen by the occupational therapist and they will look around your house to make it sake for you . I got a seat for the shower and its great and handy , they give me a thing for highering up a chair , a the for lifting things if I drop anything and a thing for the bad for getting in and out . Good luck and take care hun .
Margaret xx

I've just read through all these posts ... it just confirms for me what a wonderful lot of people you all are and how supportive you make us all feel. ZNS I hope everything soon settles down and you will be feeling a little more comfortable, I can't give you anymore advice than has already been given ... just to let you know I am thinking about you ... take care now

There is some fantastic advice on here - hope all works out for you zns and keep smiling x

Lots of good advice there zns I too attended a pain clinic for 8 weeks and it helped me to be more realistic about what I can do with the pain also it gives you another link if you need help with the GP to get med changes made etc.
Also have acupuncture which I find gives some relief and any little helps, and relaxation techniques I have practiced for years and they are really good. So do try these things, also try meditating for about 20mins a day it helps relax you
Also the OT is a great idea when you are having so many major problems so dont worry about contacting these people
I hope things go well for you and you get the fast tracking it sounds you need
Will be thinking of you good luck

Jay xx

Back