• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

silent tears

seawaves

I know i'm not alone in this, but honestly i have cried pretty much non stop today silent tears just falling down my face :cry::cry::cry::cry: i don't think i've ever cried so much......i think 18 months of waiting & now it is becoming real its hit me like a brick wall :eek:

(((hugz))) it's surreal

:hug99:Big hugs hun!:hug99:

its bound to be a very emotional time! youl be fine though, just have a look through the before and after pictures and picture what the new slimmer you is going to be like. cheer up hun.... youl soon be sat on that loosers bench!

much love xxx

must be a real rollercoaster of emotions not a lot i can say apart from im sure it will all go well and it the start of a whole new life for you

((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))
Oh Em....
I am not sure what to say to comfort you...
just let every emotion out...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its a big thing, a big change in you life...a good one for your health, you are going to be emotional...big hugs hun from washington, you will be okay..enjoy your meal tomorrow x

I agree let it all out, not long now before you start a "new" healthier road...there'll be turbulence along the way i'm sure but a result in the end :)

Awwww My surrogate child (((((HUGS))))) dont be sad, this is going to be the best thing thats ever happened to you. You are at the start of a new life, a better life.........a more comfortable life :D You will be absolutely fine.....chin up hun this is what you have been waiting for........enjoy the ride :D x

Em im sure everyone goes thru this im sure i will, you have achieved a lot and just giving up the ciggies can make you all emotional, top that up with major surgery and its not suprising at all is it... look at everyones before and after pics and imagine yours their soon hunni.
This wls journey is like riding a rollercoaster.

Hi, Everyone is so glad for you. Im really excited for you as im on the list now. Its to be expected love and its been a long tough road. Be brave.........

sometimes those kind of tears are the ones that come from deep within us, we have no control over them do we, but when ive had them, ive always felt better for the weeping after, i dont know about you, but its as though all the emotions, and things that we've been holding out for are finding a release, if you know what i mean, im not explaining it very well really. but what im trying to say is, this is a new start now, and youve let all the negative things go. good luck huni, we are all gonna be thinking about you. hugs x

Awwww Em, sending lots of hugs and cuddles from Penzance :hug99::hug99:
I do know how you feel hun, but you are going to be so brill at this wls.
Another girl from Bospa Truro had her op on Monday and is now home recovering well.
We are all here for you, always xxxxxxx

HI,
This is the beginning of the rest of your life and in a strange way a goodbye to your old life. So say a big goodbye to your old life and welcome to your new one!
lots of love
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Em., let it all go love.... it may well be tears of relief that you are so close to your journey... good luck with EVERYTHING... Loads of love and hugs xxxx

((hugs)) sweetpea, its very normal to be like that! its very exciting hey :)

all the best for your up coming op x

I reckon we are on the biggest roller coaster in the world when we start our weight loss journeys! I for one believe in a good old cry i can certainly cry for Scotland when it comes to it. What you are feeling is perfectly normal and understandable so i just wanted to send you a huge hug to say i'm thinking of you xx

Well i have been having some pampering done, last week i had my eyebrows waxed, i've just been & had my feet done, i've got a facial wednesday & my nails done thursday......Mr mahon won't know whats hit him ;)
When i was having my feet done this morning the lady (who i've known a while now!) asked me how i was feeling well that was it tears again so many of them :cry: she'll be doing my facial as well i bet shes looking forward to that NOT!! TBH i think i just need to let them come as and when they want, i'll just be known as the crazy lady for a while!! :rolleyes:

Back