• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

silly question i think!

serenitylove

was put on pre op diet but my admin letter says i can have a light meal tonight what do i follow stay on milk or have a light meal my heart says one my head says other lol

I would stay on the pre op milk?? Just incase,would be awful to get this far and have a slight delay if you eat the wrong thing.

I feel like its the last supper for me he he. can,t eat after seven.

Lots of luck, hope all goes well moro and we can exchange weight loss x :wave_cry:

I would stay on the pre op milk?? Just incase,would be awful to get this far and have a slight delay if you eat the wrong thing.

I feel like its the last supper for me he he. can,t eat after seven.

Lots of luck, hope all goes well moro and we can exchange weight loss x :wave_cry:

lol i had my last supper last week and it was lovely i think im just craving something hot for a change

thats what i like to hear DETERMINATION!! good girl thats a positive start to this great journey..
what time you going tomos?
where you having it done hun?
emma

hi...can anyone advise me please...seeing surgeon tomorrow before band op 26th oct...ive read about pre-op diet milk...i dont ever have or had milk, or yougart any clues as to what i would do...thanks:confused:

I had a band and my pre-op wasn't a milk diet if that helps. I had fruit juice at breakfast, slimfast for lunch and a less than 3% fat ready meal for tea. All I can say is that each surgeon seems to have their own preference but if you really can't stick milk and that is what you are told to have you can only ask to try something different!

thanks i will have the juice...having op at dolan park , seems lots of good things said about it here...hopefully i will be as successful...kepp up the good work ladies, im counting on you...thanks againx

thats what i like to hear DETERMINATION!! good girl thats a positive start to this great journey..
what time you going tomos?
where you having it done hun?
emma

lol determination is not usually one of my stronger points , im going it at 7.30 dont know where i am on the list tho, and im being done in st richards chichester being exceptionally lucky its where i live so dont really have to travel it only 5 mins away lol

Back