• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Since WLS I have found a new love.....

paddyp

of having a bath!!!!!!

Yes I know what you were all thinking. I'm over 6.5 stones lighter than I was 6 months ago and previously I would never have even attempted to get in the bath as the last one I had I got stuck and was terribly uncomfortable.

Now I douse myself in expensive smelling products and soak for hours in a luxury foam bath and get this - ----------- even my boobs and tummy are under the water :8855:

What new love have you discovered since your op?

los in it

ha ha ! I cant wait for the time when my boobs and belly are under the tide mark too, and not just 2 floating islands at sea!

paddyp

I've also noticed my ankles look a lot cleaner now that I can actually bend over and wash them.

nicola1723

Only 2 weeks out but my tummy not touching car steering wheel is great and my bum doesn't feel like it's shaking my whole skeleton so much when I walk! Lol :p

princess4d4

i would die for a bath but sadly even when i go post op wont happen i have a damn wetroom so have that bath for me :)

sarahrob

I hate baths, they make me feel a bit queasy, but I'm the same as Nicola about my belly not touching the steering wheel! Yippee!:D

Oh, I have rediscovered a love of stockings. I hate tights, but having very long and very fat legs I had to import stockings at over £20 a pair, either that, wear pop-socks or go bare-legged. Don't get me wrong, I still need plus size stockings, but I can get them on ebay which is just as well - I get much colder these days so I desperately need them!

princess4d4

im looking forward to the day i can get in the car and have the seatbelt fit me without cutting me in half

A.Positive

Being able to do my coat up is a wonderful! Even though I am big I am always cold, I have one coat that "fits" but I could never do it up. Now I can, 15 days after surgery!

princess4d4

thats great news apositive

borogirl

I hated baths, but love them now! It's strange because I hadn't had a bath in years!! My new love is seeing my collar bones! I love them.
Oh, and buying cheap clothes from primark, their boots even fasten up my calfs!! No more overpriced Evans clothes!!!