• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

single Incision experience/Mr Ameet Patel?

Bigmummy

Hello all,

I'm having my surgery with Mr Patel on 15th July in London KCH.
I'd like to know if any of you had SIS gastric sleeve, and how was the first few days after the operation?
Any help or tips I will apreciate.

Thank you
Marta:553:

Sorry I had a 5 incision sleeve just wanted to say hi and welcome :) their was one person on here not so long ago who was in a study. She went in for her sleeve and came out with 5 plasters but wouldn't know if she had 5 or 1 incision op. It was to test recovery times on patients, turns out she had a single incision and her recovery was great. Good luck with ur surgery x

Hi,it was me who took part in the study but I had a band..I had my surgery by mr patel at kings also,basically I had to guess how many incisions I thought I had,I had 5 plasters and fake blood under them also lol turns out I only had one incision and I'm VERY happy with my little scar,recovery time was amazing and I was feeling brilliant a week after my op xx good luck xx

I know nothing to do with his trial re single site - but know him and have for many years - fantastic team him and Beth...you could not be in better hands!
All the best x

thank you all for your replied.
I can't to get my sleeve!!!

Hi Marta,
Thanks for the link,This is a wonderful forum

Paula

Hi Paula,
I'm happy that you found me here!!
This forum its been so helpful for me.
Hope you will b soon on the looser bench.
Marta

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You alone Marta have inspired me to go ahead. Thank you x x x

You won't regret it!
If you need anything you got my number, I'll be more than happy to help.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I haven't got it. But, we are in neighbouring counties I'm in Bedfordshire x

Back