• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

size 22 to 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done!!
i hope ill be able to post a similare thread in the future. :)

.x.

OMG what an amazing achievement Bellsie you must feel incredible and what a lovely story about the dress, I could imagine how emotional you must have felt about that I am so so pleased for you and will think of you during my journey when it gets tough
Another amazing lady to give me inspiration thank you

Love Jay xx

Thats fantastic hun, well done u, i hope im saying the same in 6months. And that bit about the shop was great, so pleased for u x

wow that is fab news congrats, whenever im a bit down someone comes along to convince me the wait an worry is all worth it .YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION.and so are you all luv debbie:worthy:

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself tonight - hayfever - and your wonderful story has just made me smile and cry at the same time. Me? cry? no no nooooo - :cry: just the hayfever. You are living proof what determination can do. Well done a hundred times. Your story is truly inspirational. Zxx
:happy096: :talk017:

Hi, what an amazing achievement, and only 9lb to goal I see, you must feel AMAZING - and just in time for summer lol xxx

guys thank you so much for your lovely words and encouragement. i honestly couldnt have done it without you. i read your posts every night and they make me laugh,cry,inspired and understood. i dont think i could have got through it without this place. i "dump " all the time, last one was 20 mins ago with an activia yogurt, which sucks,(specialy with 2 little ones,my daughter always says "mummy is having a dump" which can be most embarassing in certain situations !!)i have crap days and my hair has massively fallen out, but with all of you, it doesn`t seem so bad, we can laugh off the bad times and rejoice in the good, i just want to say THANK YOU ,THANK YOU,THANK YOU !!! your all fabulous

:553: You are a total star:happy036: You enjoy the fruits of your hard work and continue to be an inspiration to all of us. Well done on such an amazing weight loss Bell:bliss::bliss:

Hello - What a brilliant story, well done you must feel absolutely fabulous - a true inspiration. I still haven't quite got the confidence to join a gym but I'm sure it will come.

Back