• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Skin care pre/post op, what did you do ?

Clare*

Hello , Thank you for taking the time to read this ... i was just wondering if any of you had a skincare routine pre/post op ? I assume its important to keep the wobbly bits moisturised before they shrivvle ? If you used any particular product , like bio oil , could you share your wisdom and recommendation ? Thank you very much.

Love & Light
Clare xxx:eek:

in the past i have found Bio Oil good for evening the colour and appearance of skin but from what I can tell all you can do to help your skin not be saggy is drink plenty of fluids, take your suppliments and eat a healthy diet.
I doubt that skin is going to 'shrink' more because it is moisturised.

It is something I won't be drawing any conclusions on until my weight has been stable for a good year or so.

Last edited:
Im still early days but im making sure to moisturise like a maniac! I use baby oil everytime im out of the shower and using Garnier Body ultra-sofetning lotion in the evenings.

Whether is actually helps or not, my skin is the softest its ever been!

Will keep my eye on this thread incase there are secrets to be shared!

x

Hi there, I have been using Bio Oil on my scars and they seem to be fading. I'll make sure u drink more water as I seem to be getting baggy skin already. Any suggestions for saggy boobs? The fat kept them upright! Xxx

To be honest with you, it depends on how much weight you've lost and how long you where that big for. There are no creams or potions that can help my saggy skin - at least 2 stone of it !!!!!

Back