• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleeve question from newbie - please lovelies

Thanks for the replies but don't we all have an eating problem if we're morbidly obese? I have lost 7plus stone twice in the last three years thru weight watchers but due to circumstances reverted back to comfort eating and put the weight back on.
I eat big portions and often, I have tried medication, therapy, hypnosis, diet, I am still active so feel this is the next step for me to reduce my appetite.
Thanks x

Please don't feel we are judging you - I promise that we're not. We do all have issues with food, but not all of us are binge eaters. The issue with being a binge eater is that it can and has led to people becoming anorexic or bulimic post op. we're not trying to scare you, but certainly my hospital screens very carefully for binge eaters to give them psychological support before their op.

Hi I've not had surgery yet but have done a 12week binge eating corse and it's helped me so much. I don't binge eat at all now nor secret eat as this was a big problem for me to. It mite b worth looking in to just so ur sure it's finished with. What's 12weeks in the scale of things?..

Good luck with what u choose I still can't decide between band or bypass as sleeve not offered. I would have the sleeve tho if it was x

Back