• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sleeve to gastric bypass conversion

rambo

leicester tigers
Has any one been down this route .?

I've not had the op yet, but a colleague has had this, due to his amount of weight to lose, they thought it was too risky to do the bypass straight away.

He is two years out and doing well xx

Hi im to have my sleeve to bypass conversion on 30th june I was told also it was safer this way I have lost 11st but stopped losing now and been stable for 18 months .

Hi im to have my sleeve to bypass conversion on 30th june I was told also it was safer this way I have lost 11st but stopped losing now and been stable for 18 months .

I have heard this a few times, that they slowly do each op to move to bypass, if it's not deemed safe to go straight to bypass, not an expert but I'm sure you'll do great.

Do you still have a way to go? I have round 13 stone to lose.

You have done amazingly well to maintain an 11 stone loss for 18 months :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi all
Well as of monday 30th june 2014 I have had my sleeve to bypass conversion completed all went smoothly and with out any problems discharged wensday 3rd July and doing great very little discomfort so very happy .will keep you posted on my progress and be checking out your updates too now the next part of my journey has began. All going good so far
Regards rambo

Last edited:
Back